Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know when I can find the promo with The Boss (when she turned heel) and Summer Rae in NXT? Can't seem to find it anywhere.

·
It me.
13,505 Posts
I was gonna joke "On the Network for only $9.99," but the Network actually doesn't have NXT all the way back to 2013.

I'm not sure which promo you're talking about. There was a brief backstage segment with her and Summer Rae right after she turned heel on the 9/11 episode (28:55 mark), but she didn't start being referred to as "The Boss" until the 10/9 episode during a promo by Summer Rae (18:40 mark) and she didn't start blinging up 'til the 10/23 episode (1:40 mark).

Was it after all of that? Because Charlotte turned heel something like two weeks later, so I think Sasha's character was already kind of established by then.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was gonna joke "On the Network for only $9.99," but the Network actually doesn't have NXT all the way back to 2013.

I'm not sure which promo you're talking about. There was a brief backstage segment with her and Summer Rae right after she turned heel on the 9/11 episode (28:55 mark), but she didn't start being referred to as "The Boss" until the 10/9 episode during a promo by Summer Rae (18:40 mark) and she didn't start blinging up 'til the 10/23 episode (1:40 mark).

Was it after all of that? Because Charlotte turned heel something like two weeks later, so I think Sasha's character was already kind of established by then.
It was Summer Rae promo from 10/9 NXT episode. Thought Sasha talked too but apparently not. Thanks for your help :p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.