Wrestling Forum banner

The Border Toss

4692 Views 28 Replies 22 Participants Last post by  Shockmaster2010
So I was sitting and watching TNA Impact and came t think of something when Hernandez hit the Border Toss on Douglas Williams...

Isn't the Border Toss too dangerous??? What's your thoughts??
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

· Registered
624 Posts
Wow, I don't think they should ban this move! I mean "german suplex" could also break your neck if it isn't done properly. There are a lot of moves that are dangerous but this is pro wrestling - like everything involving sport activity, there is a risk!

· Registered
4,029 Posts

· Registered
4,029 Posts
It was botched for the reasons already stated. The giver can control the landing of the wrestler taking the move.
Careless - Yes. Botched - No.
It looked brutal, not botched.

· Registered
4,029 Posts

· Registered
171 Posts
Call me naive, but I think it went off as planned. Hernandez executed and Williams took the move and made it look good. Unless there was an injury, complaints, or a "holy shit, I thought you just about killed me" I don't see the big deal.

Is it a great move? Yes, probably the best in TNA. Is it too dangerous to do? No, not at all. I actually like the Razors/Outsiders Edge better aesthetically. The Border Toss has a bit more power in it but so long as it is controlled, that's it.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.