Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why are Daniels and Kaz heels, for exposing two married persons for cheating on their spouses?

Are we supposed to feel sympathetic towards Dixie and AJ because they were caught?

Did anyone else just laugh at Dixie, for how stupid she sounded at the end of the show?

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
Because it's going to end up being revealed that Dixie and AJ were trying to set up a party for her husband or the company, and it'll embarass Daniels and Kazarian. Haven't we been through this same plot on every sitcom in the 90's?

·
Registered
10,129 Posts
Because it's going to end up being revealed that Dixie and AJ were trying to set up a party for her husband or the company, and it'll embarass Daniels and Kazarian. Haven't we been through this same plot on every sitcom in the 90's?
Exactly what I was going to say. The telephone conversation clearly hinted at that scenario.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
Of course, I think you would love for 2 douches to bully you around every single week and accuse you of cheating your girlfriend.

So far the storyline has been entertaining and scored good ratings.
Yes, I laughed my ass off when dixie when rampage on the commentators table... that shit was epic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.