Wrestling Forum banner

Hell in a Cell bigger star?

• HHH

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Taker

Votes: 31 67.4%
  • Punk(Want to see if punk wins this poll also)

Votes: 7 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For me
HHH
Taker had that epic moment with Foley and the first ever match.

But HHH put on epic matches
Single handedly put over the second biggest star of last decade
Had more matches

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
The Undertaker was in the first ever HIAC with HBK, he was a part of the most historic HIAC IMO with Mankind. He has created more moments in the HIAC match (throwing Foley & Rikishi off the cell, and it fits his gimmick.

Triple H has won more HIAC matches than The Undertaker I think, and while he has had memorable matches inside the HIAC, I believe it's Taker's match.

The only sad thing about this is that HHH and Taker never faced one-on-one inside the cell. Yes, they were both in the 6-man Hell in a Cell, but they hardly had any psychical contact.

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think WWE hyped it up as Taker's match

While HHH just put on better matches, I accept when I think abt hiac,Taker comes first to my mind

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Taker,he made this match what it is today
austin316 G.O.A.T i hope someday you give Taker the credit that he deserves.

·
Really too good to wrestle in front of all you pri
1,660 Posts
Mick Foley.

If I think about Hell In A Cell, I think about that crazy bastard before anyone else.

In terms of match quality, I'd say it's tied. Taker/Shawn and HHH/Jericho are the two best HIAC matches.

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
Undertaker immediately springs to mind when you say Hell In A Cell to me. Well actually, that's a lie. Foley comes to mind.

There's no other moment in wrestling that stands out just as much as Mankind being thrown off the top of the cell, and then coming back to get thrown through the cell for me. Both of those falls were just ridiculous. They should have put him in a wheelchair.

It's remarkable that Foley is still walking to this day, and that is one of the reasons I don't want him to come back to the WWE for anything that would involve him being in the ring.

For the poll though, since Foley isn't on there, Undertaker takes it. He was there in the match, and you also remember Rikishi getting thrown into the back of the truck when you say Hell In A Cell matches.

Triple H has a good record in the cell, and has had some truly great matches in there, but there's not a defining incident in the matches that screams 'this is what HIAC matches are all about' like the Taker ones.

·
Registered
932 Posts
I was waiting in around 2006 (when the Cell still mattered) that Taker vs HHH would happen. It's both of their match.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts