Wrestling Forum banner
21 - 40 of 48 Posts

· Anti-Hero
11,709 Posts
Brock superplexes Big Show of the top turnbuckle and the ring collapses. I jumped out of my chair at home.
When Bret knocked out Goldberg with the steel plate in Toronto. When Bret pulled up his Maple Leafs jersey (which was important to the reaction)and whipped out that plate the crowd went nuts.

· DELIRIUM
5,358 Posts
Some that haven't been mentioned, which are all Angle ones...

Kurt Angle wins WWF Title for the first time (At around 1:55):

The only reason I put this one is because he's supposed to be the heel. He got quite a nice pop for beating a face Rock.

Kurt Angle beats Austin for the title:

Kurt Angle's entrance before the milk truck:

Some that have already been mentioned...

Jericho winning the WWF Title
Bret's 2005 "return"
Bulldog wins IC Title at Summerslam 92
Goldberg beats Hogan
Shelton beats Triple H

· Banned
2,204 Posts
I was there when the LDRS won the Undisputed British Tag Team Titles

· I must away and tend to my ravens
12,225 Posts
Wow, I just watched Tazz's WWE debut... And Kurt was getting MASSIVE heat. Especially when he ripped the Ewing led Knicks, haha.
It was a great pop, I can't imagine someone from ROH (the third largest promotion these days) getting that sort of ovation. Admittedly it was MSG so the crowd was more knowledgable than most.

· Registered
88 Posts
It was a great pop, I can't imagine someone from ROH (the third largest promotion these days) getting that sort of ovation. Admittedly it was MSG so the crowd was more knowledgable than most.
Oh sure, not saying it wasn't. Just pointing out that Kurt was getting massive heat prior to the great pop.

But yeah, the fact that it was in MSG probably had a lot to do with it.

· Premium Member
2,948 Posts
Whenever Jeff Hardy entered an arena during his last run.
Any of the crazy spots from the TLC encounters and the Triangle Ladder Match at Wrestlemania 2000.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.