Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since Wade keeps going on about it in the Survivor Series promo, I think it's a perfect time to discuss it now before it's too late. I see it going down this way.

The Nexus had a handicap match against Kane on Smackdown when they were still NXT rookies, Heath Slater also faced him in a one on one match on NXT, with this in mind Kane could have been impressed with them in said matches and if you remember correctly, The Nexus have assisted Kane in the past. Kane has been randomly brought back into the main event and has beaten Undertaker every chance he got, which makes me think that Kane, Undertaker and Paul Bearer are actually just using it as a cover while the Nexus take over RAW and it's main superstar, John Cena. This could possibly be a way of turning Undertaker heel for a Wrestlemania match against John Cena, since his career as a wrestler is winding down due to his health, so keeping him out of action till early next year makes sense, and there's no way people will take Taker as a heel witohut some surprise shit going down between the biggest heels in the company, Undertaker was a huge heel when he had the Ministry by his side, and this could be a modern update of that.

That or it's the exact same thing with Triple H, but it would be a bit of a cop out.

·
Banned
354 Posts
That Undertaker swerve is way too farfetched and will never happen. Kane might be involved but I seriously doubt it. The Bigger Picture in my opinion HAS to involve either Triple H himself, or the RAW GM. I'd hate for Triple H to be the mastermind of Nexus and take all credibility away from Wade Barret, who has done a fantastic job if I might say. I somehow see Vince McMahon involved, or the RAW GM. Either way, it's going to shock everyone. Triple H will be way too over in his return to think about going to a heel surely? Though, it's most probably going to happen that way. If none of that happens then John Cena will be involved, and it'll be his HEEL TURN.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Undertaker will never turn heel. He's too much of a legend in the eyes of the fans to get booed. There's a much better chance of Cena turning heel for an Undertaker feud.

On the whole bigger picture thing. I really think it is going to tie in with the anonymous GM in some way, maybe the GM is using Nexus as a way to gain control of the WWE and get rid of Vince. I'm not sure if I'd be okay with it being Triple H but I guess it would provide great shock value, at least to the casual fan. Trips could reveal himself as the mastermind and state that his plan all along was to get rid of Vince, take over the company using his influence within the McMahon family and control the WWE.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
I really think Cena is incharge of Nexus. Which is why Barrett didn't want Otunga to leave because Otunga would tell ppl why Barrett and Nexus buried Undertaker(because cena told them to) and is why Otunga has been acting "rebellious" since Cena joined Nexus because he went from being the almost leader in Nexus to now not important because Cena is on top now despite not being with them from day 1.

·
Fighting the feeling...
2,462 Posts
Undertaker will never turn heel. He's too much of a legend in the eyes of the fans to get booed. There's a much better chance of Cena turning heel for an Undertaker feud.

On the whole bigger picture thing. I really think it is going to tie in with the anonymous GM in some way, maybe the GM is using Nexus as a way to gain control of the WWE and get rid of Vince. I'm not sure if I'd be okay with it being Triple H but I guess it would provide great shock value, at least to the casual fan. Trips could reveal himself as the mastermind and state that his plan all along was to get rid of Vince, take over the company using his influence within the McMahon family and control the WWE.
Replace HHH with Steph and Shane and we have a winner of an angle which I would love to see.

·
The Winds of Change
5,627 Posts
Replace HHH with Steph and Shane and we have a winner of an angle which I would love to see.
Yeah, that would be a very interesting way to go with it. Which of course means they probably will go the opposite way.

·
Proud Cole-Miner !
82 Posts
Would Shane and Steph really want to go back in the ring to do promos etc etc again ?

When was the last time we saw them ?

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
I really think Cena is incharge of Nexus. Which is why Barrett didn't want Otunga to leave because Otunga would tell ppl why Barrett and Nexus buried Undertaker(because cena told them to) and is why Otunga has been acting "rebellious" since Cena joined Nexus because he went from being the almost leader in Nexus to now not important because Cena is on top now despite not being with them from day 1.
So cena got himself beat up on purpose countless times, and he made the nexus make him lose the wwe tittle? For wat may I ask?

·
Banned
354 Posts
Wow, people still believe CENA is in charge of Nexus? It makes more sense for fucking Santino to be in charge.

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts
It could be HHH in charge, taking over the company actually. The reason they went after Cena hardcore and tried to get him into Nexus from the start is because Cena is the posterboy of the WWE and the most successful and kayfabe-wise best wrestler in the WWE. He could have stopped the Nexus/HHH takeover, so they screwed Cena into joining Nexus and forced him to make a decision at Survivor Series. He doesn't screw Orton, Barrett fires Cena. Voila, the best wrestler in the WWE is GONE and now HHH or Barrett can go after Orton without Cena interference.

OR, Orton was in charge the whole time and this was just a whole set-up to get Cena out of the WWE.... Cena makes a heroic return at the Rumble, Cena/Orton at 'Mania.

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
It could be HHH in charge, taking over the company actually. The reason they went after Cena hardcore and tried to get him into Nexus from the start is because Cena is the posterboy of the WWE and the most successful and kayfabe-wise best wrestler in the WWE. He could have stopped the Nexus/HHH takeover, so they screwed Cena into joining Nexus and forced him to make a decision at Survivor Series. He doesn't screw Orton, Barrett fires Cena. Voila, the best wrestler in the WWE is GONE and now HHH or Barrett can go after Orton without Cena interference.

OR, Orton was in charge the whole time and this was just a whole set-up to get Cena out of the WWE.... Cena makes a heroic return at the Rumble, Cena/Orton at 'Mania.
I would be so f'n annoyed if this was the case.

·
Banned
354 Posts
Another annoying thing. Everyone now thinking Orton is in charge. He's one of the top faces atm, getting pushed to the max, Nexus have beaten on him before and him & Barret have had numerous show-downs. Fact is, it isn't Orton or Cena. If there is a shock mastermind it'll be HHH or the GM. Though, like I said I'd prefer Barret to be the mastermind, and he probably is since he's being MASSIVELY pushed here.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
The only person that makes sense is HHH. Count on it. It probably won't be anyone far fetched, so I wouldn't get your hopes up.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
The bigger picture is actually nothing..... the WWE creative have nothing planned yet i believe, so nothing is the bigger picture at the minute.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts