Wrestling Forum banner

The bigger heat magnet: Cole or Vickie?

1665 Views 24 Replies 23 Participants Last post by  SPCDRI
In your opinion who garners the more heat?

Cole: I mute my tv anytime miz comes on the screen so I don't have to listen to the slurping of genitalia. And anytime he says "And I quote" the crowd boos hard.

Vickie:To be fair I'd change the channel alot when she was GM of Smackdown. And her infamous line "Excuse me" makes the crowd boo like never before.

I say Vickie gets more heat than Cole, what do you think?
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Santina's Lover
4,254 Posts
Vickie is the larger heat magnet but I have a theory on how to make Cole the ultra heel. Have Morrison win MiTB. Cena loses to Miz after interference from Michael Cole, getting monster heat. JoMo comes and cashes in. Miz gets mega heat as does Cole, Morrison gets mega reactions so it would put 3 people hugely over and Cena would still look strong.

· Registered
4,666 Posts
Vickie is. It's really sad the two biggest heat magnets are two people that don't even wrestle on a weekly basis. Shows how awful heels are these days.

· Premium Member
83,359 Posts
Vickie and it's not even close.

I've never heard someone, in this era, get booed every single second they were in a ring doing a promo. The booing did not let up last night for Vickie. Not for a single moment.

· Registered
135 Posts
Vickie, hands down.

· Banned
2,174 Posts
Cole is a whiney superficial McMahon esque man child in real life

Vickie is a deliberate killjoy, THATS THE HEEL WRESTLERS JOB!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.