Wrestling Forum banner

Which Nickname do you prefer?

• Big Red Machine

Votes: 54 94.7%
  • Big Red Monster

Votes: 3 5.3%

The Big Red Machine or The Big Red Monster

8095 Views 35 Replies 36 Participants Last post by  EBuzzMiller
Anyone who has followed Kane's career knows that in his prime before he took of the mask, Kane was referred to as "The Big Red Machine". However for years now WWE has abandoned this nickname, and now refers to him as "The Big Red Monster". My question to you people is, which nickname do you prefer?

Personally I prefer "The Big Red Machine" better. Maybe it's because I identify more with this nickname, because he used it during a time when he was an absolute beast, and was at his peak, back when he was a force to be reckoned with. I also think that Big Red Machine has a nice ring to it. It's a pretty unique name, and while Big Red Monster would be more apt for a character like Kane, Big Red Machine has a lot more menace to it.

Anyway
Big Red Machine

Vs
Big Red Monster
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Registered
835 Posts
Big Red Machine for sure. It's way more intimidating than Big Red Monster, imo.

· TEAM KICK!
11,134 Posts
Big Red Machine, definitely. That was when Kane was in his prime and was hella intimidating. Back when he used to kick ass.

His return from 2000 is still my favourite return ever.

· Registered
3,210 Posts
Monster is fine, but Machine is just such a stronger word.

Either is better than demon Kane though.

· Registered
15,656 Posts
Machine by a mile, It could be something to put the metal mask over that version as well.

· From 199 to the greatest of all time.
3,798 Posts
"Big Red Machine" in name, character, attire, theme, entrance, etc.

That Kane was a fucking bad ass. This Kane, well, makes me sad to think of how awesome he used to be.

I was so disappointed to see both he and Undertaker return from their abduction by the Wyatts with their modern style instead of their originals. This would have been the perfect opportunity to bring them back as the once were, needing to channel their true dark sides in order to defeat the Wyatts.

A major miss on the part of WWE, Kane and Undertaker, IMO.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.