Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw this week's RAW and it seems from the past few weeks then is going to be a point where Cena snaps and attacks Barrett.

When do you guys reckon it will happen?

I must say the crowd have really been into the Cena/Barrett segments, its really making a great storyline.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
I hope Cena either takes over the Nexus and pushes Barrett out so he can feud with his former team. Or have Cena slowly turn Barrett and Nexus against each other and then he and Barrett team up vs rest of Nexus.

·
Banned
132 Posts
I think Otunga, Slater and Gabriel will turn on Barrett and fued with him and Husky and Hennig with Cena being like a body guard type... finally taking Barrett out at survivor series maybe??

·
Registered
62 Posts
Cena wont give in, 'NEVER GIVE UP CENA NEVER GIVE UP WE LOVE YOU CENA' - All that shit will take over, they'd lose to much money if Cena became Heel, I'd love to see it happen because it would be a great storyline! But I dont see it happening!

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
That sounds good, coca. Especially if wwf really has faith in those three on their own. Or perhaps this is how they weed out the chaff? I doubt that as otunga's protected, tossing gabriel is madness, and slater...gets lucky that he chose a good group to be a part of.

Cena's been hogan vs 2.0 for how many years proper now? What I am asking is, how old is the audience that has been with him as the face since 'day 1'? Eventually, they turn 13. THAT is when he goes heel. Suck it up, team. We got a bit of a wait ahead of us.

·
Registered
559 Posts
i think cena should get in the heads of the other members tell them they shouldnt take orders and that they should be the leader. or play pranks and blame it on another member and have them all just turn on eachother

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
I see it being a Nexus vs Nexus match.

On one team you got:
Barrett,McGilicutty,Harris and a 4th guy(maybe someone else from NXT2)

On the other team you got:
Cena,Otunga,Slater,Gabriel

·
Banned
1,189 Posts
Honestly I see it happening at 'Mania, if they can keep the story together for long enough. Keep Cena on the leash with Barrett until then, and do whatever it takes to keep the angle from falling apart. Have Cena win the Royal Rumble, but earlier in the night help Barrett win a WWE title match. Obviously he picks Wade Barrett to cash in his RR shot on, before allowing the tension to explode at 'Mania with Cena winning.

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts
He's eventually gonna whack him in the face and the fans will probably go nuts for it. Should be a pretty big moment. I just wonder when it will happen.

·
Banned
132 Posts
I see it being a Nexus vs Nexus match.

On one team you got:
Barrett,McGilicutty,Harris and a 4th guy(maybe someone else from NXT2)

On the other team you got:
Cena,Otunga,Slater,Gabriel
Wouldn't it be a 5 on 5? maybe Darren Young joining Cena? and Barett taking back Skip and Tarver, if theyve recovered.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
I think he will snap , in reverse of what everyones thinking

R-Truth has already told him to just quit... maybe others will tell him things like that over and over untill he snaps and becomes a heel and destroys them all on his own will , then willingly works with the Nexus and realizes the other face wrestlers truly don't care about him

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,820 Posts
Honestly I see it happening at 'Mania, if they can keep the story together for long enough. Keep Cena on the leash with Barrett until then, and do whatever it takes to keep the angle from falling apart. Have Cena win the Royal Rumble, but earlier in the night help Barrett win a WWE title match. Obviously he picks Wade Barrett to cash in his RR shot on, before allowing the tension to explode at 'Mania with Cena winning.
Wow. That's a really great idea and would be the one way to make a Cena Royal Rumble victory very much worthwhile.

That said, I just can't see it going on for that long. But it's still a sweet way to stir the pot all the way to Wrestlemania.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
I think he will snap , in reverse of what everyones thinking

R-Truth has already told him to just quit... maybe others will tell him things like that over and over untill he snaps and becomes a heel and destroys them all on his own will , then willingly works with the Nexus and realizes the other face wrestlers truly don't care about him
this.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
I'd rather see him snap on Orton or some other babyface (maybe Mysterio) and take out his frustrations on them and in the process turn heel

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
they will turn on barret and CENA will shock everyone by protecting barret even though NEXUS turned on him

jk

to be honest CENA will get fired..then Vince will make his return and hire cena to get revenge on nexus and the gm

1 - 20 of 28 Posts