Wrestling Forum banner

201 - 220 of 280 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
I hope Full Sail doesn't disappoint me and cheers her the fuck on when she violently ends the relationship with her garbage friend.

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
I feel bad for Dakota fans, every time you think they'll let her turn the corner, they never do. This time was even more embarrassing since both Shayna and Rhea called her a worthless loser essentially, and then she lost clean to Shayna for like the third time.

Babyfaces in NXT don't do well in general these days. And I'm going to be really annoyed if she goes heel. Stop booking all your best babyfaces as losers and then turning them heel WWE. You need at least SOME credible faces you know.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I feel bad for Dakota fans, every time you think they'll let her turn the corner, they never do. This time was even more embarrassing since both Shayna and Rhea called her a worthless loser essentially, and then she lost clean to Shayna for like the third time.

Babyfaces in NXT don't do well in general these days. And I'm going to be really annoyed if she goes heel. Stop booking all your best babyfaces as losers and then turning them heel WWE. You need at least SOME credible faces you know.
It's hard af being a Dakota Kai fan sometimes. I was mad last year when they gave the Takeover match to Nikki Cross instead of her.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
I'm tired of them teasing something big for our girl and then not following through :( She deserves so much better.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
We don't know what's going to happen

She might go heel, she might not
It really wouldn't make much sense to turn Dakota Heel right now. After the events of last night, Dakota feels very sympathetic and it's very easy to feel bad for her right now. Being rejected by Rhea and mocked by Shayna Baszler; unable to take part in this history-making match; receiving no support at all from her so-called best friends; wrestled her heart out against Shayna for 15 or so minutes and giving Shayna all she can handle while enduring all the damage to her surgically repaired knee; all for nothing as Mia just waltzes in and takes the last spot for herself. Especially when the person who took her spot, Mia Yim, has been m.i.a.(no pun intended) for the last month or so and got shoe-horned into the match.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Lets just wait to tomorrow on NXT

I still think it really makes no sense to turn her Heel since Dakota has been painted and portrayed in a very sympathetic light. The fans were really rallying behind her during the match, the commentators were putting over Dakota's performance and how she deserves a Wargames spot, those same fans were upset that Mia got chosen over Dakota and were sad and felt sorry for Dakota as she left Team Ripley behind. Last week, the story of the match was Dakota trying to prove her doubters wrong. This is the type of booking you do for a plucky underdog right before they rebound and claw their way back up, not a Heel turn.

At worst it should be a pseudo turn ala Daniel Bryan joining the Wyatt Family or HBK/Big Show aligning themselves with JBL/The Authority. Basically where Dakota is a conflicted Face being forced to face her close friends.

·
Registered
4,236 Posts
I still think it really makes no sense to turn her Heel since Dakota has been painted and portrayed in a very sympathetic light. The fans were really rallying behind her during the match, the commentators were putting over Dakota's performance and how she deserves a Wargames spot, those same fans were upset that Mia got chosen over Dakota and were sad and felt sorry for Dakota as she left Team Ripley behind. Last week, the story of the match was Dakota trying to prove her doubters wrong. This is the type of booking you do for a plucky underdog right before they rebound and claw their way back up, not a Heel turn.

At worst it should be a pseudo turn ala Daniel Bryan joining the Wyatt Family or HBK/Big Show aligning themselves with JBL/The Authority. Basically where Dakota is a conflicted Face being forced to face her close friends.
I saw that, That will work

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
They are still hammering it home that Dakota is the worst of the group. The payoff needs to be her replacing Mia and scoring the win at Takeover.

That has to be the end game of this. With Mia banged up, my guess is that this is leading towards Team Baszler taking out Mia Yim on NXT Wednesday, forcing Rhea to have no choice but to take the "weak link" on short notice.

Dakota is still a part of the War Games angle, so there has to be a reason for that. And NXT usually does things for a reason. The Dakota Kai PTSD angle culminated in Dakota finally finding the will and strength to fight back against her tormentor. The Dakota Kai is a "weak link" should culminate in Dakota getting the win for her team and proving all those who doubted her wrong.

·
Registered
4,236 Posts
That has to be the end game of this. With Mia banged up, my guess is that this is leading towards Team Baszler taking out Mia Yim on NXT Wednesday, forcing Rhea to have no choice but to take the "weak link" on short notice.

Dakota is still a part of the War Games angle, so there has to be a reason for that. And NXT usually does things for a reason. The Dakota Kai PTSD angle culminated in Dakota finally finding the will and strength to fight back against her tormentor. The Dakota Kai is a "weak link" should culminate in Dakota getting the win for her team and proving all those who doubted her wrong.
The thing is, Rhea doesn't like Dakota, Called her weak

Rhea probably going to pick Toni anyways for WarGames

201 - 220 of 280 Posts