Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 280 Posts

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
Re: THE BIG DAWG OF NXT ~ Official Dakota Kai Thread.

I'm repping my girl right now with my av :D

I watched her matches in the MYC and they were great! Especially loved her match against Rhea Ripley cos it was NZ vs Australia!

·
Registered
2,703 Posts

5.5/10 tbh

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts

Remember when she jobbed to Nia Jax?

Among's the world's biggest injustices right there.

·
Registered
9,978 Posts

I hope her outstanding performances throughout the MYC forces NXT to use her propperly.

It's been a long road since #SignEvie. I'm just excited to see what happened next.

·
2nd Nature
3,525 Posts

One of the very few women that i didn't really pay attention to on the indies. But i've really become a fan of her during the MYC. Hopefully it won't be long till she debuts in NXT.

·
It me.
13,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I like the theme they gave her. Much better than the original one she had that they later retooled for Rich Swann. Really hope she keeps it.

Feels like they went for the same kind of sound as the theme she was using towards the end of her run in MCW.

Apparently, they sampled a guy's Soundcloud demo and he only discovered it when he was watching the Mae Young Classic with his girlfriend. That's pretty crazy/cool.

·
SLAVE.
3,384 Posts
Only saw her first round MYC match, which was one of the highlights and then I was luckily rewarded with her appearing on back to back PROGRESS shows right after, both of which she stood out on as one of the highlights. I'm definitely going to be paying more attention to her moving forwards, so there is that. If nothing else, the MYC helped me discover Dakota Kai.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
I am loving that Dakota is starting to creep into people's avs and sigs now :D

·
Registered
22,678 Posts
Dakota definitely impressed me during the MYC. Great babyface potential with her selling.

Although, honestly, I don’t think she’ll make a huge impact until the next round of call ups happen. As good as she is, right now she’s still behind Ember, Nikki, Iconic, Kairi, Ruby, etc. Once we get to that next round of callups when surely more women will go to the main roster that should open things up for her to be one of the top dogs.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
I'm insulted I wasn't tagged for that :lol

Her being on NXT more regularly will likely make me watch it more frequently.

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,370 Posts
I'm insulted I wasn't tagged for that :lol

Her being on NXT more regularly will likely make me watch it more frequently.
I mean, you did took her out of your avi :jericho2

1 - 20 of 280 Posts