Wrestling Forum banner
5181 - 5200 of 5235 Posts

·
Registered
28,046 Posts
To me 1 of 2 things happen. Either Becky goes after the title she never lost on Raw against Charlotte or Rhea (probably Charlotte) or she goes to SD and faces Bayley as kind of a "warm up match" for her big return.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
The Draft will be the week after SummerSlam. They could both be on RAW by then, and the upcoming weekend house-shows are dual-brand. Seth just has to work his SummerSlam program with Edge, and then he'll be free to do whatever they need him for.

It's weird, because I'm not sure if they'd want to have Becky immediately beat either Rhea or Bianca, even if the former seems more likely, given Ripley's heelish tendencies.

·
Registered
28,046 Posts
Assuming Becky is going to be a semi regular character on TV going forward (as in eligible to be drafted), I'm interested to see what she does when she comes back.

You would think she would go back to Raw to get the belt she never lost. And at Summerslam she could face Charlotte and/or Rhea. Or she could go to SD and face someone like Bayley where she could have a good match and get an obvious win. And really it depends on what brand WWE wants Seth/Becky on going forward.

·
Registered
28,046 Posts
I say again, looking real jacked baby. Wonder what the likelihood is we see her on one 1 of the 3 live shows coming up with SD, MITB, and Raw.

·
Premium Member
26,097 Posts
I can still see her returning for a match at Summer Slam. The big question mark with Becky is the show she would go to. With Rollins being on SD you'd think that's where she would go to since they like to keep couples together. But then again RAW has the title she never loss and there seems to be more potential feuds for her there.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Was great hearing those Becky chants tonight and seeing how pissed Charlotte got 🤣. I hear people speculating she might return tomorrow on RAW and possibly facing Charlotte at Summerslam. I could see it but I really don't want Becky on that sinking ship that is Raw. She belongs on Smackdown the A show. Also i'm not going to lie but I have no faith with WWE booking Becky right when she comes back. I really didn't like some of her booking as champion which killed all her momentum after winning at WM 35(feuding with Lacey and going months without defending). I want 2018 Becky back that just ran her mouth and beat people up(mostly Charlotte) because she had the biggest chip on her boulder shoulders. WWE took something from Becky that's been missing since that terrible WM 35 feud(refusing to see the doctors and apologizing still pisses me off) and wish she could get it back again. They watered down Becky so bad and tried too hard for Becky to look cool that it came off as forced which didn't need to happen because Becky is naturally cool which is why she is so loved. If she doesn't come back before Summerslam I agree she should just wait for the Rumble. I wonder is WWE holding off Becky's return or is Becky still not ready yet because they are missing perfect opportunities for Becky to blow the roof off the place(WM or MITB). The crowds are hot right now but it could change when people get tired with WWE again. I'm probably going to check out my first Raw live in a year just to see if Becky shows up.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Was great hearing those Becky chants tonight and seeing how pissed Charlotte got 🤣. I hear people speculating she might return tomorrow on RAW and possibly facing Charlotte at Summerslam. I could see it but I really don't want Becky on that sinking ship that is Raw. She belongs on Smackdown the A show. Also i'm not going to lie but I have no faith with WWE booking Becky right when she comes back. I really didn't like some of her booking as champion which killed all her momentum after winning at WM 35(feuding with Lacey and going months without defending). I want 2018 Becky back that just ran her mouth and beat people up(mostly Charlotte) because she had the biggest chip on her boulder shoulders. WWE took something from Becky that's been missing since that terrible WM 35 feud(refusing to see the doctors and apologizing still pisses me off) and wish she could get it back again. They watered down Becky so bad and tried too hard for Becky to look cool that it came off as forced which didn't need to happen because Becky is naturally cool which is why she is so loved. If she doesn't come back before Summerslam I agree she should just wait for the Rumble. I wonder is WWE holding off Becky's return or is Becky still not ready yet because they are missing perfect opportunities for Becky to blow the roof off the place(WM or MITB). The crowds are hot right now but it could change when people get tired with WWE again. I'm probably going to check out my first Raw live in a year just to see if Becky shows up.
Bringing back Becky to feud with Charlotte sounds disappointing. They need a long break from that feud. The matches will be good, but it's too much.

Raw being this sinking ship is exaggerated, but they don't have enough hot acts for a 3 hour show.

I don't buy the trying to make Becky cool crap. That reads like meltzer's bullshit.It's more WWE trying to seem cool by piggybacking off of Becky.

On her reign, The Lacey feud went too long sure hurt her. She got her edge back in the Natalya feud when that over delivered. The sasha feud was a hit. It would have been better if Becky had a filler feud with Kairi at TLC for the Raw title and then start to build Asuka vs Becky on the Raw after. Asuka Becky was great as well. Their matches were always great.The issue with

Real life and a little bit of social media was what hurt her more than anything.That's where the Seth on screen pairing and the desire to team her and Charlotte up again came from.

·
Standing with The Man
6,608 Posts
Bringing back Becky to feud with Charlotte sounds disappointing. They need a long break from that feud. The matches will be good, but it's too much.
Yeah sounds disappointing but in terms of a marquee match they can put on for Summerslam nothing comes close to Becky v Charlotte right now

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Yeah sounds disappointing but in terms of a marquee match they can put on for Summerslam nothing comes close to Becky v Charlotte right now
Don't bring her back for the 3rd biggest ppv then and wait. It's the worst way of bringing her back.

Honestly, I wouldn't be shocked if they keep Charlotte/Rhea going.

5181 - 5200 of 5235 Posts