Wrestling Forum banner

4941 - 4954 of 4954 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Whenever someone's carrying more than one title on their shoulders/around their waist, it always makes them seem more like toy-like props. The fact that they've not even having Asuka try to pry her belt out of Sasha's hands devalues the titles even more, IMO. They've got to get on with the Sasha/Bayley breakup this month, and take that North American title off Keith Lee as well.

Back on-topic, I hope Becky has a happy, healthy pregnancy, and takes all the time she needs before coming back. Seth should take a few months off from December to late-January as well. Write him off TV for a bit, and have him come back as a babyface at the Rumble.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
We'll probably see that match again. Sasha & Bayley would have to be split.

Becky & Charlotte have clearly shown that there is no point in putting them back together seeing as they just scream career rivals. It's no coincidence that the worst parts of Becky's reign was teaming with Seth or Charlotte.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Sucks Bex is not around to keep the Golden Role Models on a tight leash.
I saw the promo she cut on Sasha at Clash of Champions last year for the first time 2 days ago. She completely scorched her, it was so damn good. With Bliss tied up with Nikki Cross there's nobody else to torch The Role Models. Such a pity.

Sent from my SM-G531F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
268 Posts
Any number of people could torch The Role Models with their words or actions. That's on Creative, not the performers.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Plenty of women in this company could deliver effeective promos to Sasha and Bayley if given the opportunity, and halfway decent, relatively naturalistic material that's true to their character.

·
Registered
646 Posts
I don't think it's that simple tbh. Charlotte, Nattie and Shayna are examples of performers who are either very good or outstanding in the ring but simply couldn't deliver a promo the way Becky or Alexa could. Sonya, Lacey and possibly Naomi and Carmella could but they don't have the legitimacy that Becky and Alexa's resumes would carry. Sasha and Bayley couldn't take them seriously.

Sent from my SM-G531F using Tapatalk

4941 - 4954 of 4954 Posts