Wrestling Forum banner

4901 - 4919 of 4919 Posts

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,042 Posts
very long term we could see becky ronda at wm39 or 40.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
2,984 Posts
But all the incels on WF told me that Vince hates her now and regrets pushing her and doing the women's revolution?
As if. :D
Vince hired Ronda - for much money - to do this Women revolution thing, which was obvisouly a PR project by Steph. They had done it with or without Becky.
Also ... many people on this board still don`t get how Vince thinks. There is so much expose of his character over the years, but people still fantasize their own emotion into him. Remember all the sh$t written on this board when Sasha Banks was gone.
Vince eats even shit to push his business by 0.00000000001%. He took guys back who fooled him or said bad stuff. I doubt he hates Becky for getting pregnant. He could have taken Seth off TV since, but he didn`t.

very long term we could see becky ronda at wm39 or 40.
I don`t care about Ronda coming back.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I think they would have done Becky vs Ronda in LA WM 37, in Ronda's homestate.
Now that's gone, maybe a rematch in New York down the line.
This is why wwe should have built Becky vs ronda main event of wrestlemania 35. They should have stroke while the iron was hot because the future is not certain. Now Becky is pregnant and Ronda also wants to create babies.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Yea it’s a terrible list without the invasion and the slap. The slap made her nuclear over and the invasion with blood elevated her.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts

One of the best Becky matches ever.
Not really! Many of Becky's main roster ppv matches are better than this. The reason why that match is put over heavily is because Becky was on her way out of NXT. It would have been a footnote if she stayed in NXT for a year after this. At least 2 of Becky's ppv matches with Sasha on the main roster are better than this.

·
Registered
23,477 Posts
Not really! Many of Becky's main roster ppv matches are better than this. The reason why that match is put over heavily is because Becky was on her way out of NXT. It would have been a footnote if she stayed in NXT for a year after this. At least 2 of Becky's ppv matches with Sasha on the main roster are better than this.
I mean I really don't feel like arguing but in my opinion, I hold this match in high enough regard to be in Becky's Top 3 ever.

#1 is vs. Charlotte at Evolution, and I would say her matches with Sasha at Hell in a Cell 2019 and Takeover Unstoppable would be #2 and #3. And if you want to round out the Top 5 I'd would throw in the TLC match vs. Asuka and Charlotte and the Royal Rumble 2019 match against Asuka.

·
Standing with The Man
6,037 Posts
These lists are designed to show variety, not just highlighting her big feuds.
Thats crap, you don't make a supposed "Greatest Moments" Top 10 and leave off 2 of the biggest moments that will define Becky's career for variety. Thats like leaving Mick Foley flying off the Cell because there are 2 other bumps on the list. My bet is the Slap was left because it went against the narrative and the Invasion to save on not showing the blood.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Thats crap, you don't make a supposed "Greatest Moments" Top 10 and leave off 2 of the biggest moments that will define Becky's career for variety. Thats like leaving Mick Foley flying off the Cell because there are 2 other bumps on the list. My bet is the Slap was left because it went against the narrative and the Invasion to save on not showing the blood.
It was very clear that the slap did go against the plan. With the invasion did become a big because of Becky's improv skills not because of how it was supposed to go.

They did leave off other better moments like Becky vs Sasha hell in a cell and her tapping out Ellsworth.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
http://instagr.am/p/CA0v3hZhI0c/
I just want to say there were actually people (that call themselves Becky fans) shitting on Becky yesterday because she didn't post anything about an American issue. Today she said something, I hope you crazies are happy. I bet there's still people bitching that Becky didn't post sooner. People can't win. FFS Becky doesn't have to have an opinion on everything. She's just a wrestler not a fucking activist. Shame on you for attacking Becky. Becky doesn't owe you anything.

Anyway. The people that are protesting stay safe. I live in the USA and hope this bullshit finally stops

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
2,984 Posts
I just want to say there were actually people (that call themselves Becky fans) shitting on Becky yesterday because she didn't post anything about an American issue.
We had similar case with Asuka, when "fans" complained in messages to her, that she hadn`t commented on Hana yet. Becky is not even a mainstream celebrity born in USA.

4901 - 4919 of 4919 Posts