Wrestling Forum banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
The Winds of Change
5,627 Posts
Both men are two of my favorites...but Jericho is on a level that Punk has yet to reach, if ever.

I do hope that he does one day reach that mega star level because I have no doubts in my mind he could handle the pressure and the magnitude of feuds at that level.

·
I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
767 Posts
Two of my favourites, although I would say Jericho is the better performer, he has been around longer.

I have no doubt that CM Punk can reach the level of awesomeness Jericho has reached though, if WWE give him the ball and run with it, he could be one of the main players in the company for a good many years.

·
BLUE IS BACK
9,773 Posts
I love punk, but Chris Jericho is the best over all talent in the WWE, and is leagues ahead of everyone else.. punk is great as well... but not jericho good.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Always Jericho. I like Punk and his mic work, but he's never had a memorable match in my opinion.

Jericho has it all.
yeah Punk has got all the mic skills and charisma but it looks like he's never been allowed to do exactly what he wants in the ring. If he pepsi plunged someone on Raw, everyone would go fucking mental but HHH wouldn't have it.:no:

·
Banned
234 Posts
I think that Chris Jericho, Triple H, Rey Mysterio and Edge are the four best wrestlers in the wwe but on the mic Punk and Jericho are in a league of their own.

·
Registered
36 Posts
think about this, when jericho came to 'WWF' he was going against superstars of a different era (attitude), the rock, stone cold, triple h, kurt angle (non-bald version). jericho came into the 'WWF' during a whole different era than cm punk.

now cm punk has had a fueds with the likes of jeff hardy and edge, so its a totally different book then jericho. also now having to keep to the PG restrictions, so what im saying is, like other posters stated, lets evaluate punks career 10 years in the future and we'll see where hes at then.

but my vote goes for jericho hands down. even though i love cm punks work...im a jericholic junior!

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Y2J is better but CM punk is still great just wish he wasn't injured.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts