Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In honor of UFC's Chael Sonnen scorching loser leaves town promo on Anderson Silva, we should discuss the best potential wrestling talent that's not in the wrestling business.

1) Bart Scott of the NY Jets

Mobile big man who can cut an overcoming the odds and nobody believed in us promo. I foresee Bart playing a great tweener characer; that is as a face with heelish delivery/looks (e.g. Goldberg).

2) LeBron James of the nWo

Arrogant. Oblivious. Spiteful.
LeBron James is the best heel in ALL of sports entertainment. The heat he generates puts Vickie and prime Mr. McMahon to shame. His revolutionary heel turn changed the landscape in professional sports forever. Not only did it get his heel character over, but also the NBA as it had its best season in years. If there's a blueprint for a heel turn and persona, this is the one to copy. Take note WWE.

3) Tim Tebow of the Denver Broncos

The ultimate babyface. Tebow could step in today and play John Cena's role better than John Cena. He could turn the mixed reaction into a full-blown face reaction. Check out this hustle, loyalty, respect promo from Tim.

Any other theoretically great wrestlers the WWE is missing out on?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Well it's quite obvious what the industry needs is to team up Booker T with a new commentating partner......................Charles Barkley.

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
I liked Clay Matthews' appearance on Smackdown back after they won the Superbowl. I thought he could be a good Face.

Quinton "Rampage" Jackson would be excellent to see in a WWE and in a match. He's awesome.

And this man:
He's the voice of Cole Train in Gears of War. The man is awesome.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts