Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
5,600 Posts
Mine is the past three years (June 2016 to June 2019) rather than just today.

1. Ibushi
2. Tanahashi
3. Ishii
4. Naito
5. ZSJ
6. Bryan
7. Okada
8. Ospreay
9. Goto
10. KUSHIDA

HMs: Shibata (despite 1 year), Hiromu (would probably be above Naito without the injury), Daisuke Sekimoto, Shuji Ishikawa, Omega & Suzuki (wanted to include Suzuki but he had a weaker run than Goto).

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,269 Posts
The Miz is the only guy I could comfortably put on this list. He's one of the few wrestlers left in the World that can actually cut a promo, a real promo with some emotion and passion. He's got personality, and charisma, he can actually work a gimmick which is another lost art. And he's shown more than enough times that he can deliver in the ring. Actual Professional Wrestlers who have more than just moves in their arsenal are becoming so rare.

·
Registered
11,597 Posts
Daniel Bryan by a wide margin.
Not close for me. In terms of in-ring, mic work, playing a character Bryan is far ahead of time everyone else. He got people to boo him as a heel after Wrestlemania 30 and the emotion of that which to me is incredible.

I don't think naito, Omega or okada get as good a match out of Kofi Kingston with wwe restrictions, Miz either.

The only flaw in Bryan's makeup is his size and look.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
If we’re going on in ring talent without including promos and story telling

Okada
Omega
Styles
Rollins
Naito

If we’re going on promos and story telling without putting sole focus on in ring ability

Jericho
Cody (fight me)
Bryan
Cole
Gargano

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Since I said pick one only the first name of each post counted. Here is where things lie now.

Bryan-7
Okada-6
Omega-3
Tanahashi/Styles/Asuka-2

HM's (1 vote): Jericho, Cole, Naito, Ibushi, Miz, Gargano

·
Registered
15,835 Posts
Preferring In-ring:

Daniel Bryan
AJ Styles
Kenny Omega
Cesaro

Preferring Promo/Character:

Cody
MJF
Owens

I would love to say Cole or Gargano, because they have all the tools. Someone just needs to tell them that finisher kickouts is bad psychology when overused. I think Cole especially has the highest ceiling of anyone listed. Dude has the best facial expressions in the business and can sell wonderfully. It's one of the huge reasons HBK is one of the greatest ever.

·
Waiting for Kawato
813 Posts
Tanahashi, Bryan, and Okada. I still think Tanahashi is the man, the fact that he seems to have been constantly injured for the past 2 years and still has been putting on some of the best, smartest, most diverse matches with everyone from Okada to Shota Umino is testament to his seemingly undying magic.

·
Premium Member
4,140 Posts
The Miz is the only guy I could comfortably put on this list. He's one of the few wrestlers left in the World that can actually cut a promo, a real promo with some emotion and passion. He's got personality, and charisma, he can actually work a gimmick which is another lost art. And he's shown more than enough times that he can deliver in the ring. Actual Professional Wrestlers who have more than just moves in their arsenal are becoming so rare.
:heston

21 - 40 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.