21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
Vain Bliss
5,035 Posts

·
Waiting for Kawato
2,670 Posts
They're all Japanese. Probably the whole top 10 you could fill with Japanese women of the past 40 years.

Non-Japanese is an interesting question. Sasha is my current fave, and considering she's still in her 20s, and has been doing this at such a high level for such a long time it seems safe to say that as long as she avoids injury she's going to leave everybody else in the dust.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Taking into account the quality of her body of work, career longevity, accolades and profile I'd say Minami Toyota is top of the tree.

Best pure wrestlers Jaguar Yokoto, Devil Masami, Meiko Satamura, best baby faces Jackie Sato, Chigusa Nagayo, Magumi Kudo, Madusa, best heels, Dump Matsumoto, Monster Ripper, Aja Kong, Amazing Kong best all rounders Bull Nakano, Dynamite Kensai, Lioness Asuka, Charlotte Flair and Akira Hokuto.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Becky should be nowhere near any top list of female wrestlers. Her character work is exceptional. If you're asking which female is the best in terms of character and promo, then yeah, but she's decidedly mediocre in the ring. You could easily list more than a dozen better female ring-workers, and probably more (most already have).

• Love
Reactions: Nacho Esqueleto

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Charlotte Flair.
Charlotte Flair is nothing. She is just like Becky Lynch The Bella Twins Natalya this whole Woman's Division Sucks really bad. They're wouldn't be a division hadn't it been for AJ Lee. AJ Lee made this Division. I'm sick in tired of the crap that is coming out of Charlotte Flair's mouth. AJ Lee will see your favorite wrestler at next year's WrestleMania 38. She will lose to AJ Lee and tap out to AJ Lee's Black Widow. The New Smackdown Woman's Champion AJ Lee Pipebomb lol 😂😆😂😆

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
I'll assume "wrestler" means sports entertainer. Some people who are great wrestlers have been OK entertainers.

Gail Kim's peak is pretty hard to beat. There may have been better in the ring. May be better on the mic. But Kim was a complete package and she was able to do it for a long time.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
I'll assume "wrestler" means sports entertainer. Some people who are great wrestlers have been OK entertainers.

Gail Kim's peak is pretty hard to beat. There may have been better in the ring. May be better on the mic. But Kim was a complete package and she was able to do it for a long time.
Gail Kim is not as great as AJ Lee is. AJ Lee is Undefeated at WrestleMania 2 and 0. What's Gail Kim's record at WrestleMania? AJ Lee can make Gail Kim tap out to the Black Widow lol.

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Gail Kim is not as great as AJ Lee is. AJ Lee is Undefeated at WrestleMania 2 and 0. What's Gail Kim's record at WrestleMania? AJ Lee can make Gail Kim tap out to the Black Widow lol.
AJ Lee will never let that steak end because Vince cant book her to end it, she should totally brag about it too just to piss him off 😂

21 - 35 of 35 Posts