Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
#1 AJ Lee for me. #2 Trish Stratus #3 Alexa Bliss #4 Kelly Kelly #5 Paige The reason I think AJ Lee is number 1 because she has a lot of fire and has the number 1 submission move of all time for Woman in the division the Black Widow. AJ Lee knows how to fight like a Champion and there wouldn't be a Woman's Division if it wasn't for AJ Lee either. She is also way too Sexy for a girl from New Jersey. I like Jersey Girls lol 馃槅 She is still the only Woman to win 2 WrestleMania's and still Undefeated. AJ Lee has a record of three Diva's Championships for a Total of 406 Days. AJ Lee is my Girl and favorite Woman Wrestler of all time. AJ Lee has it all now who's ready for her Return in 2022? AJ Lee can now by her time and take out any Woman she wants to. AJ Lee will win a Raw or Smackdown Woman's Championship at WrestleMania 38 mark my words People lol. Charlotte Flair better watch out because she will lose to AJ Lee 馃槅

The Babyface of WF
WWE/F since 1993
This is going to be subjective but to me i only really care about who i liked overall rather than discuss business merit otherwise I'd be forced to list Sable as a Draw queen when i never really liked her that much even in the AE.

Alexa Bliss
Sasha Banks
Mickie James
Becky Lynch(Begrudgingly now)
AJ Lee
Asuka
Melina

Never cared for the women talents prior to the Ruthless Aggression outside of sex appeal.

Premium Member
No one is ready for Konami
Since you mentioned Kelly Kelly I assume you mean 'favorite wrestlers of all time".

1. Asuka
2. Konami
3. Giulia
4. AZM
5. Natsupoi

And yes, I only like Joshi women's wrestlers because they actually have talent.

Registered
You would need to define what greatest mean first. Do you mean your favorites? The best overall talents? The best inring competitors? The biggest draws? Or a mixture of it all.

For example Chyna and Sable might not be the best talents but they are two of the biggest draws.

I think Becky Lynch can be called the goat though. She has abit of everything and is def one of the biggest female stars in the history of wrestling

Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
Alright, the OP said best female wrestlers; so I'll go by some of the best women I've seen in the ring atm:

1. Asuka
2. Io Shirai
3. Charlotte Flair
4. Sasha Banks
5. Serena Deeb
6. Molly Holly
7. Ember Moon
8. Meiko Satomura
9. Kairi Sane
10. Becky Lynch

Honorable Mentions: Hikaru Shida, Thunder Rosa, Candice LeRae, etc.

I know I'm dope, but don't wet that.
#1 AJ Lee for me. #2 Trish Stratus #3 Alexa Bliss #4 Kelly Kelly #5 Paige The reason I think AJ Lee is number 1 because she has a lot of fire and has the number 1 submission move of all time for Woman in the division the Black Widow. AJ Lee knows how to fight like a Champion and there wouldn't be a Woman's Division if it wasn't for AJ Lee either. She is also way too Sexy for a girl from New Jersey. I like Jersey Girls lol 馃槅 She is still the only Woman to win 2 WrestleMania's and still Undefeated. AJ Lee has a record of three Diva's Championships for a Total of 406 Days. AJ Lee is my Girl and favorite Woman Wrestler of all time. AJ Lee has it all now who's ready for her Return in 2022? AJ Lee can now by her time and take out any Woman she wants to. AJ Lee will win a Raw or Smackdown Woman's Championship at WrestleMania 38 mark my words People lol. Charlotte Flair better watch out because she will lose to AJ Lee 馃槅
If that鈥檚 the case then why isn鈥檛 Liv Morgan listed?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts