Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
7,268 Posts
They can't bring him back.. Shane left the business on his own terms.. If he wanted to be back in WWE, he would probably be there right now.

·
Banned
7,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
They can't bring him back.. Shane left the business on his own terms.. If he wanted to be back in WWE, he would probably be there right now.
I probably should not have said "bring back" because you assumed I meant WWE should bring him back.

Neither you or I can could rule out on the possibility of Shane McMahon returning on his own terms. Neither of us know the situation that may strain him from the rest of the family.

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
I'm sure he's a team player and all for his family's business, but the last time he was there his head was rammed into Vince's ass. Just a thought, but maybe he doesn't like the stupidity of his dad.

·
Banned
1,893 Posts
have bray wyatt destroy it. wasn't he babbling about destroying the machine or sumthing on his last night on nxt??

I wouldn't mind the authority staying if they DIDNT consist of kane and bigshow. throw in some young people, and they will be fine. also, don't make hhh and steph seem almighty in wwe standards. it's like everytime a wrestler talks to them, they get buried.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Shane is too busy doing his own thing and enjoying life. He has stated that if he ever came back to the family business it would have to be in a way that he feels he can contribute in a big way.

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
The Authority just needs different people. Drop Kane and Show. Add Kidd/Cesaro and the Bella's. Maybe Stardust. You're welcome WWE.

·
Banned
7,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
speaking of Stardust, how is he going to show up to RAW in that old gear and not the new attire he showed up the night before on Fastlane.

I got up all excited to see the new Stardust, only to see the same one as before.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts