Wrestling Forum banner

Who in your opinion is the greatest stable in WWE history ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who would be your favorite WWE stable in WWE history, which stable in your opinion is the best stable in WWE history?

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Because Evolution had the past in Ric Flair, the present in Triple H, and the future in Randy Orton & Batista, a world champion of the past, a world champion for the present, and world champions for the future as this stable basically launched Orton and Batista's careers

·
Registered
43 Posts
The Mcmahon Helmsley regime... i guess that counts as the corporation. Triple H at hes heel best... jus oozed hatred from the fans

Evolution is number 2... they did hold all major titles on raw and made 2 main eventers in batista and orton lol

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I forgot to add The Four Horsemen, I was going to include them in this poll but I forgot, so I would add The Horsemen in there

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Evolution is your solution, Evolution has passed all of us by, and plus they had the best theme song Line In The Sand and whenever that music would come on, that's when you knew that things would get serious real fast

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Evolution

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Evolution. They lasted along time, and they didn't just end. Orton kicked out after winning title, Batista quits after winning rumble and facing HHH. That stable had everything. 2003-2004 was my fave years watching WWE, evolution and all stuff that happened on Raw during that time were big reason.

Why is old NWO on this poll since they're not technically part of WWE history

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
if nWo are options then why aren't the Four Horsemen? lol

better question how the fuck are New Nexus or Legacy even options? I thought it said best stable not worst stable.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.