Wrestling Forum banner

The best General Manager

1732 24
So who's the best General Manager that WWE ever had? ever since the Vince McMahon and Ric Flair became the first General Managers of Raw and Smackdown, there have been a long list of GM's in the WWE but who was the best.

My choice goes to Eric Bischoff. I don't think anyone has ever been able to live up to the job Bischoff did during his reign as Raw GM. He really made that role and even today they're still struggling to find GM for Raw that lasted as long as Bischoff did.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
5,034 Posts
Yeah, I got to go with Eric Bischoff. He was such a great heel, great on the mic, he was always getting involved, and getting so much reaction from the fans. Yeah, he's the definitely my favorite GM of all time. My 2nd would be Teddy Long. He is kind of the face version of Bischoff, but nonetheless, he is also good.

· Registered
2,471 Posts
Yeah, I got to go with Eric Bischoff. He was such a great heel, great on the mic, he was always getting involved, and getting so much reaction from the fans. Yeah, he's the definitely my favorite GM of all time. My 2nd would be Teddy Long. He is kind of the face version of Bischoff, but nonetheless, he is also good.
This

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.