Macho Man's Elbow Drop

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Stunner!! Stunner!!

·
Banned
788 Posts
The Jackhammer was simply the best (and coolest) finisher ever.

·
Banned
6,530 Posts
Tombstone Piledriver

·
Registered
133 Posts
Gonna get hatefor this but....... Canadian Destroyer. First time i saw that i was like 'WTF JUST HAPPENED!?' lol

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
The Stone Cold Stunner is the greatest finisher ever by a large distance. The Jackhammer just gets props for being about the only actual wrestling move Goldberg had.

·
Banned
5,274 Posts
I agree with the Stunner, great move when executed on someone who knew how to take it, and by that I mean any Stunner that wasn't done on Vince McMahon, the worst taker of a Stunner there ever was.

My own contribution will be a move that many might not understand because it has become a standard move these days and completely sterilized, but back in the day, back when it was only executed by the guy who invented it, the best, most deadliest finisher there was, was the DDfuckingT.

The crowd would chant for it. DDT! DDT! DDT!

When Jake Roberts was asked what DDT meant, he simply replied 'The End.'

·
Wrestling Forum's Ace Attorney
4,126 Posts
The Burning Hammer from Kenta Kobashi. No one has kicked out of the 7 times he used it.

·
Registered
626 Posts
I'm gonna go with the F5.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
The best imo are the Stunner and the F5, Jackhammer is great too. For aerial finishers the Spiral Tap is the coolest.

The worst would probably be Hogans leg drop, Cena's attitude adjustment, and the cobra. For aerial Matt Hardy's Leg drop from the second rope was pretty un-impactful.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Vertebreaker/Cop Killa, ill always mark out for that move

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.