Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spanning the WWE, there are some awesome entrance tunes, and entrance gimmicks. I know that as much as I hate him, R-Truth's rapping gimmick is kinda funny. and who doesn't love The Miz's theme? It's sick as hell.

Who do you think has the best entrance music? Or atleast your Top 5?

I've got

The Miz
Christian
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
The Rock

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
Randy Orton
Drew McIntyre
The Miz
Edge
Sheamus

·
Registered
262 Posts
Currently, I like Drew McIntyre's theme.
From the past, I liked Stone Cold's Disturbed theme, Undertaker's ministry theme and the Rock's 2003 heel theme.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
I hate Christian's current theme. I'm a total mark for his 2005 version with the chick singing - that version was epic. Especially the opening. That song got me pumped for Captain Charisma.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hate Christian's current theme. I'm a total mark for his 2005 version with the chick singing - that version was epic. Especially the opening. That song got me pumped for Captain Charisma.
I dunno, this one gets stuck in my head like non-other. Do you have a youtube link for the 2005? I've never heard it. I just started watching wrestling early last year.

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
Goldberg. That shit was epic.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Edge
Christian
Orton
kinda like John Morrison's

From the past

Gangrel / Brood
Maven
Tazz
Steve Blackman
Ken Shamrock
Victoria's Tatu theme
Undertaker the ministry theme

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Sheamus
The Nexus
Drew McIntyre
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz

·
Premium Member
6,456 Posts
Christians had a fair few good themes - At Last was amazing, the pyro's and everything. Just Close Your Eyes by Waterproof Blonde was amazing, the orchestra at the start was simply awesome.

The Brood/Gangrels is awesome.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts