Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

· The Last Dragon
15,302 Posts
Ever? Damn, it's tough question. But yeah, currently on the roster Jack & Luke are the fucking best.

· TEAM KICK!
11,135 Posts
Swagger and Harper are definitely up there.

Goldust deserves a mention too i think.

Can't nail down one single best, though.

Reactions: Chris JeriG.O.A.T

· Registered
1,578 Posts

· Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
5,014 Posts
Though neither were 6 foot 5 inches both Shinya Hashimoto and Brock Lesnar displayed fantastic technical ability at around 300 pounds.

Alberto Del Rio is one of the best technical wrestlers in the world at 6 foot 5.

Killer Kowalski was probably the best big man technical wrestler of all time at 6 foot 7 inches and 290 pounds. He also trained some of the very best such as Triple-H.

"The Mormon Giant" Don Leo Jonathan displayed good technical skills at 6 foot 6 inches and a peak wight of 340 pounds.

· Banned
7,020 Posts
Define technical. Swagger is an all american so nobody currently or ever besides maybe Angle and Lesnar come close when it comes to actual technique in submissions and grappling but as far as being a smooth technical pro wrestler Swagger is not up there because he isnt that good in the ring.

I dont know the heights of everybody but I would turn to Japan. Stan hansen, Kazuchika okada, brodie lee. In wwe Lesnar certainly is the best big man. He looks way bigger then Swagger.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.