Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe...E_If_He_Can_Move_to_Texas_Sami_Zayn_News.html

- Yoshi Tatsu recently asked WWE officials if he could move from Florida to Texas because he had found a Japanese community that he wanted to live in. The WWE office, and this was blamed on Triple H, told Tatsu that he had to stay in Florida and needed to be at Performance Center practice every day to become a better worker. It was noted that most wrestlers regard Tatsu as one of the WWE’s better technical workers and the idea that him doing drills taking hip tosses after going through New Japan training and being 36 years old was a talking point with a lot of guys.

- WWE officials think NXT star Sami Zayn is really good but they want him to stop climbing to the ropes so much and appealing to the crowd because Vince McMahon reportedly hates when people do that.

- There has been an idea pitched where Daniel Bryan would feud with John Cena and each man would have a Bella Twin in his corner. Regardless if that happens, they are looking to do a split between the Bellas with Nikki going heel and Brie playing the babyface.

·
Premium Member
8,115 Posts
Re: The Bella Twins To Split? +Yoshi Tatsu Asks WWE If He Can Move to Texas + Zayn Ne

When I see "The Bella twins to split" I follow it with "their legs".

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Nikki going heel and being on Cena's side.. wait, so are they trying to hint at something?

·
Premium Member
5,839 Posts
- There has been an idea pitched where Daniel Bryan would feud with John Cena and each man would have a Bella Twin in his corner. Regardless if that happens, they are looking to do a split between the Bellas with Nikki going heel and Brie playing the babyface.
:kobe

·
Banned
859 Posts
Cena vs bryan with bellas in their corner
Nikki a heal???
Is it what i think it is??? :cena

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
for those wondering the Cena vs Bryan with Bellas in each corner was just an idea by Alvarez, not a sourced WWE idea. But Dave did mention that they are thinking of splitting the Bellas in his new WON (not sure about that).

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
Nikki v Brie would be a clusterfuck lol.

Zayn is great. I think Vince is okay with him being good, why wouldn't he be?

Tatsu is another great unknown wrestler. Weird that he is placed where he is...

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Nikki turning heel huh? clearly she'll have a kayfabe affair with Bryan, thus turning them both heel with Brie siding with Cena. You know they'd do something crazy like that before even thinking about turning the man who died for our sins

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Please let AJ retain on Sunday I am not here for a boring Bella vs Bella feud for the title.
So, killing the divas division in 2011 wasn't enough, now the Bellas have to re-kill it just as it was starting to make some progress.

·
Premium Member
5,839 Posts
I hope to fuck they're not splitting the Bellas..that would mean they get more screentime

Unless they're trying to make Brie a sympathetic character...

In any case, it's a waste of time unless they plan on having her take a Pedigree or some shit....until she gets attacked by Orton or some male then fans won't give a fuck about her. Please don't waste anymore time on them...

·
Registered
979 Posts
Vince McMahon hates it when the wrestlers appeal to the crowd???

WOW... JUST FUCKING WOW

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Why are you people discussing that worthless Bella match concept when the other two pieces of news are some of the most insulting I've seen in a long time?

I'm a HHH fan and will defend him when people hate on him relentlessly but he can go fuck himself if that Tatsu thing is true. He's 36 and already as noted by most wrestlers there, one of the best technicians yet he needs to be there every single day to be a better worker? Is the guy just a damn joke there or some kind of slave that just can't leave? He's 36, isn't getting younger and will not benefit from further basic training especially when we all know for damn sure he will never be called up or used for anything. What is the damn point? And he can't move to Texas to be in a Japanese community? They know they have no use for Tatsu yet still won't let him leave to somewhere he'll be happy? Fuck you HHH. Fuck you.

Also the Zayne thing is flat out insulting and dumbfounding. So Vince doesn't want the guy to appeal to the crowd? Okay well then what is the point of this business in the first place if not to make the crowd happy with your shit product which in return makes you money?

Christ I'm going to have an aneurysm...

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
I could see Nikki as a heel. But, Cena? Meh. She would be a better heel "girlfriend" for Orton.

If there was a Team Nikki v. Team Brie at SS, I wonder how the other Divas would align themselves.

·
Nihilistic Mystics
6,005 Posts
GTFO with that Bella shit. If that happens, it's pretty obvious one of them will be divas champ and the feud will be over the title. I can't wait for the reality show to return because it is going to tank in the ratings this time around. And finally, old Vince will realize no one gives a fuck about Nikki and Brie Bella.

And Yoshi should quit.

·
Registered
243 Posts
WWE officials think NXT star Sami Zayn is really good but they want him to stop climbing to the ropes so much and appealing to the crowd because Vince McMahon reportedly hates when people do that.
Excuse me, but that's what made Sami Zayn into what he is today, a natural charismatic babyface! He better not change. No, no, no! Don't they want a babyface who ACTUALLY APPEALS to the crowd unlike Cena or Dallas? Fuck what Vince thinks and NXT officials can suck it up, they are bad for business.

Zayn, please don't change. Continue on being who you are.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Two things.

1. Will that mean a heal turn for Cena?

2. Brie is the better wrestler, and I see her getting the better of the feud.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts