Wrestling Forum banner

The Bella Twins booked like wonder women

1403 19
I've noticed how strong they're book and hardly ever lose cleanly, unless it's a divas title match but even in her match against Paige, Brie Bella just couldn't take the fall.

The past year and a half they have been running amok on the divas division. They debut new moves every match they're in, I went to a house show few months back and Nikki Bella completely destroyed Aj lee in around 4 minutes non title match of course.

Why are they booked so strongly?, I honestly think their relationships with top stars manipulates their booking in matches. They're decent in ring and shouldn't be the faces of a division they left for Hollywood not too long ago.

It also seems like the constant force feeding has worked since they have over 1 mill twitter followers.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Banned
1,681 Posts
Re: The Bella twins booked like wonder women

is about who are you fucking not how much talent do you have.

· Banned
8,200 Posts

I honestly think their relationships with top stars manipulates their booking in matches.
No it doesn't. That's just a myth. People are under the impression WWE books that way, they don't. They're not going to push you if you don't make money and they're not going to bury you if you're a huge draw. WWE must see something in the Bella Twins.. Why would their relationship with top stars have any influence in the way they're used on television? That makes no sense.

· 2nd Nature
4,435 Posts

Bellas are easy marktable that's why they are in the position that they are currently in. If they really have that much pull they would have been multiple times Divas champion respectively.

· Premium Member
5,971 Posts

Because this little show Called 'Total Divas'...

Not to mention they're the most mainstream out of the divas...tv shows,music videos,etc..they have the whole twin thing going for them too...and outside of the smarks who have fickle tastes...Bellas are pretty damn popular.

· Registered
3,751 Posts

You do know that Brie & Bryan were dating long before Daniel Bryan became relevant right?
It's not like Bryan was a random dude off the street in 2011, he was a Money in the Bank winner and World Heavyweight Champion.

Would Brie Bella have the opportunity to stand alongside Daniel Bryan chanting "Yes!" and be involved in a storyline with Stephanie McMahon if she wasn't married to Bryan? Nope.

· The Man Comes Around
8,805 Posts

Can you explain me why they are so over with the internet fans and stuff?

They can barely wrestle and thet act like shit? what's the deal with them...

· 2nd Nature
4,435 Posts

Because this little show Called 'Total Divas'...

Not to mention they're the most mainstream out of the divas...tv shows,music videos,etc..they have the whole twin thing going for them too...and outside of the smarks who have fickle tastes...Bellas are pretty damn popular.
Ding Ding DING! We have a winner!

· Banned
1,681 Posts

because one of them is married with IWC biggest darling, Daniel Bryan. People didn't give a shit about them and they were hated before that. There used to be threads about how much the segments with them and John Laurinaitis sucked and how they want them off screen back in 2012.

· Premium Member
5,971 Posts

They actually improved their wrestling...look at the moves Nikki be pulling off and shit,Brie clearly been getting trained by Bryan as well.

Acting still is shit though..shame Nikki would be a great heel if she could translate her Total Divas personality to RAW,etc.

I'll add...the fans who aren't ashamed to admit they watch Total Divas will probably end up liking the Bellas that much more. Plus Nikki has been looking fucking great lately...thick ass :kobe4

· L U S H
7,344 Posts

If Wonder Woman got beat up by little people.

because one of them is married with IWC biggest darling, Daniel Bryan. People didn't give a shit about them and they were hated before that. There used to be threads about how much the segments with them and John Laurinaitis sucked and how they want them off screen back in 2012.
Nah people just like Total Divas aka WWE's most consistently booked show.

· Registered
169 Posts

They're pushed hard because they're the stars of Total Divas, which makes WWE hundreds of thousands of dollars each week. That's honestly it. If they were booked as strong as you think, one of them would have the title right now.

Also, that whole Brie/Paige match was more about Bryan/Kane. It didn't make Paige look weak. They were just having a little filler match to get Kane involved.

· Banned
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
In 2012 people hated the Bella twins because they were awful actors and generic wrestlers.

Any diva could be booked as the stars of that ridiculous reality series. The Bellas only have them being twins as an attraction. But that alone wasn't enough to help their failed acting careers.

WWE made them the spot light of that show, I have no idea why. They're jus catty and so plain about everything. I don't see how thats even remotely enough to warrant their force feeding push they are receiving,

They only came back for that reality series because that's the only way they were ever going to be on television outside WWE. Think about it they don't care a bout anything other than branding the Bella twins name. They even said it on the very first total divas preview.

"I mean who wouldn't want to travel the world for free and make easy money" they said something along the lines of that quote. And yes it does matter who you're dating after their debut they got a slight push and went to being jobbers until WWE made them transitional champions right before they quit.

If they truly cared for the business they would not have left the first time because they were "bored" all of sudden because they're booked crazy strong people are fans of these generic twins?

It goes to show how easily brain washed most WWE fans are who ever gets the wins and all the screen time they'll cheer for them, smh.

Cena and Bryan fans obviously jumping on the Bella band wagon.

· Banned
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

They're pushed hard because they're the stars of Total Divas, which makes WWE hundreds of thousands of dollars each week. That's honestly it. If they were booked as strong as you think, one of them would have the title right now.

Also, that whole Brie/Paige match was more about Bryan/Kane. It didn't make Paige look weak. They were just having a little filler match to get Kane involved.
Any diva on that show can be the focal point and people will watch. The Bella twins are not special they can hardly act on a reality show.

They just didn't want that over rated Bella twin to not lose clean.

· Banned
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

They actually improved their wrestling...look at the moves Nikki be pulling off and shit,Brie clearly been getting trained by Bryan as well.

Acting still is shit though..shame Nikki would be a great heel if she could translate her Total Divas personality to RAW,etc.

I'll add...the fans who aren't ashamed to admit they watch Total Divas will probably end up liking the Bellas that much more. Plus Nikki has been looking fucking great lately...thick ass :kobe4
Their wrestling is so fake looking everything they do looks forced and pre planned. They make wrestling look faker than it is. They are spot monkeys who only care about making themselves look good.

Always screaming for the crowd to cheer their five moves of doom.

They take all of the other moves from divas like doing a million new moves you only use once makes you look like an attention whore, which they fall in place.

Look at me I'm doing a new move CHEER FOR ME!- Bella twins.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.