Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Liger is a nice choice and surprising since he has pretty much nothing to do with WWE. The Bellas are a complete joke and a sign of things to come with the HoF.

·
Registered
4,667 Posts
Honestly the bellas are definitely hall of Famers (not due to their actual talent... they're lucky they're hot twins). No doubt they're cultural icons.

Just so soon is weird when you have Chyna' sable and miss Elizabeth still waiting

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
In the world of wrestling? Normies know who they are. They have a show in its 8th season. Consistently on red carpets.
There´s such a thing as being famous for being famous.. That´s not a positive thing. And the WWE HOF is supposed to be because you contributed in a positive way to wrestling and/or WWF/E- The Bella twins are the personification of everything that´s wrong with women´s wrestling.
And like others have said; Bella twins before Chyna is BS.

·
Registered
5,069 Posts
Thunder Liger is one of the greatest lucha performers of all time. I used to love his matches in Japan when I was a kid. His matches with Great Muta back in the 90's got me into other wrestling that isnt WWF/E. If WWE wants their HOF to be credible, then Liger is one of its most deserving candidates.

What exactly have the Bellas done in wrestling deserving of being in the HOF? It's like saying Stephanie McMahon deserves to be in the HOF.

·
Registered
6,240 Posts
I'm pretty sure that WrestleMania is going to be in Phoenix in two years. Why not wait until then? But I guess they don't really do the Hall of Fame based on hometowns and the like.

I thought it might be Victoria going in this year, because they apparently teased her at the Royal Rumble. Jazz as the women's entrant would be cool, but she was out because of the concussion stuff. But they did just sign Sylvain Grenier.

If they can't get anyone else, it will be Kelly Kelly, because why the fuck not? It's the WWE Hall of Fame, folks.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Fuck the bellas, they don't deserve it. Why is wwe still reporting about them on social media? THEY DON'T WORK FOR WWE ANYMORE! Its like reporting about eva marie or rosa mendes, nobody cares. Why do they still have their own reality show? Who is watching that trash? Bellas were the worst part of total divas ffs how can somebody watch the show that is all about bellas??

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
I'm pretty sure that WrestleMania is going to be in Phoenix in two years. Why not wait until then? But I guess they don't really do the Hall of Fame based on hometowns and the like.

I thought it might be Victoria going in this year, because they apparently teased her at the Royal Rumble. Jazz as the women's entrant would be cool, but she was out because of the concussion stuff. But they did just sign Sylvain Grenier.

If they can't get anyone else, it will be Kelly Kelly, because why the fuck not? It's the WWE Hall of Fame, folks.
Sable makes the most sense. She can just hop on Brock's plane and Brock gets another night to spend with Sable. Win/win.

·
Registered
12,211 Posts
The Bellas were always going in. It's a crock of shite, but it was inevitable and it is what it is.

Liger though... I mean... no one can deny he's a wrestling hall of famer... but... WWe Hall of Fame? It's just... weird... I don't know my mind is being pulled in twenty different directions on this one. I guess I'll just go with good for him.

Honestly the bellas are definitely hall of Famers (not due to their actual talent... they're lucky they're hot twins). No doubt they're cultural icons.

Just so soon is weird when you have Chyna' sable and miss Elizabeth still waiting
Related image

I don't even have the words to express the sheer lunacy of that notion.

The Beatles are Cultural Icons.

Babe Ruth is a Cultural Icon.

If you want to go with wrestling Hulk Hogan is a Cultural Icons.

The mother fucking Bella Twins are NOT Cultural mother fucking Icons.

The mere thought.

Image result for doctor who laughing gif

So those things equate to them being "cultural icons?"

Like I said. You have a really loose definition of the phrase. Jennifer Aniston is a "cultural icon." Not the freaking Bella twins.
Even Jennifer Aniston is a BIG stretch as far as Cultural Icons go.

Do you think Jennifer Aniston movies are going to be watched or even remembered in one hundred years?

I very much doubt it.

Still Aniston is definitely closer than the Bellas.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts