Wrestling Forum banner

Which do you like better: The Beautiful People from TNA/Impact or Toxic Attraction from NXT?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Big Time Chels #1 Fan
3,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Beautiful People, but, I’d say without Madison, never really liked her, felt she ruined it. I liked it when it was just Sky and Love. Couple of cocky bitches.
I too preferred it when it was just Sky & Love as a duo, but the story lines I felt were better when it was a trio when they were feuding with Mickie, Tara, Sarita, etc.

I like Toxic too, but NXT 2.0 is so sterilized and becoming more cartoonish that it's hard to say they're better, given all that The Beautiful People were able to do in the landscape of TNA back then.

·
Big Time Chels #1 Fan
3,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Toxic Attraction are alright, but, I really only feel real bitch factor naturally from Mandy. The other two come across as trying too hard.
That could be an NXT 2.0 thing too, Gigi stuck a tampon in a girls mouth on the indies lol, she might not be a good fit for a 'mean girl' gimmick, but shes definitely got some asshole factor.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Mrs. Randy Orton
18,700 Posts
Yeah, I remember that lol, didn’t she barf on people, too, or was that someone else? I forget. They’ve definitely watered her down.

Reactions: jpickens

·
Big Time Chels #1 Fan
3,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, she puked on Joey Ryans dick of all people lol. Apparently according to Sky WWE tried to hire The Beautiful People in 2009/2010 but they turned down the offer to go there cause WWE was going to water them down with the PG divas division.

·
Sassy Southern
Bless Your Heart
7,597 Posts
Toxic Attraction for me just because I find all 3 more attractive overall than TBP and all 3 are good in the ring. Plus Orange is my favorite color.

I will give it to TBP that at least they were all 3 basically on the same level in the group.

As far as attraction with TBP I would switch out Madison with Lacey Von Erich. Obviously Lacey wasn't good in the ring (made Velvet look amazing in comparison) but I never was a fan of Madison of anything.

·
Big Time Chels #1 Fan
3,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Toxic Attraction for me just because I find all 3 more attractive overall than TBP and all 3 are good in the ring. Plus Orange is my favorite color.

I will give it to TBP that at least they were all 3 basically on the same level in the group.

As far as attraction with TBP I would switch out Madison with Lacey Von Erich. Obviously Lacey wasn't good in the ring (made Velvet look amazing in comparison) but I never was a fan of Madison of anything.
I'd have to agree on attractiveness overall it would go to Toxic. For me, Gigi and Velvet Sky are the only two out of both groups that I find quite attractive. The other 4 are ok. As for story lines, charisma and being on a better show/product I'd have to go with TBP overall. Angelina was pretty solid in ring, but I'm thinking Toxic is better in that department overall. Angelina and Mandy as stable leaders are quite equally entertaining I'd say. It's like anything else in PG WWE/NXT, I can't help but wonder what it would be like in the Attitude Era or peak TNA Impact years where the TV rating allows the show to be tailored toward adults.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
21,675 Posts

1 - 20 of 52 Posts