Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So these Guys seem to really hate each other, yiu could arue that Laycool maybe stole the stick from The Beatiful people, would you agree to that or would you say it's a coincident? And who would sa^y is playing the Role better?

My take on it is, that it is probably stolen, but this is how the Business works, the greatest of all time will give you this advice: Take from the best little things and make it your thing. It's pretty common to copy other Guys or Legends, Moves never stay exclusiv, at least not for long, i also would say the Beatiful People were great in the begininng but were stale pretty fast, i also feel like Laycoool took the Gimmick and just ran with it, they are way superior to the Beatiful People in any way, they took the Gimmick and made it much bigger and greater.

Also i think it's pretty stupid to Shoot on a Diva who is married with the Lockerroom Leader and a big influencal Figure behind the scenes. I heard they don't make much Money in TNA, the Knockouts, so burning a bridge to WWE just seems stupid,

Thoughts?

PS: a poll would be nice but i don't know how.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
it's not stolen from the Beautiful People, considering the Beautiful People aren't the first to have the gimmick. why people act like The Beautiful People was something totally new is beyond me.

but while i'm here....

Layla > the rest of them

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Why anybody would cross McTaker is beyond me. Maybe it's because her man is in a weakened state. Once he gets to New York or somewhere like that, nobody will dare say a thing about her. They should shut up if they ever hope to escape TNA and get WWE contracts.

Laycool > Beautiful People (just because Layla is sexier than all, and has better TNA than their whole roster without cleavage or constant closeups)

·
Registered
417 Posts
um.......Lacey over every single other female within the wrestling industry (not for her in ring skills tho)!!!! well except maybe Kelly Kelly...........maybe. On a bad day from Lacey.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I say Laycool is better. Well one I've never seen bp wrestle and not even going to so my answer stands. I love Michelle I saw her firt match ever, did I ever think she would be a Women's Champion, no. But she has improved since then. Layla she is good too, she can a long way too. Laycool makes things enteresting. Everytime their music hits I start smiling.

·
Super Moderator
19,327 Posts
This has been argued over and over and goes nowhere. No need in doing it yet again. It just turns into a TNA vs WWE thread.

I say Laycool is better. Well one I've never seen bp wrestle and not even going to so my answer stands.
This may be the most ignorant post I have ever read. If you haven't seen The Beatuful People then you can't say Laycool is better.

This is what these types of threads turn in to.

CLOSED

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.