Wrestling Forum banner

The Average Thread

2167 Views 39 Replies 36 Participants Last post by  I drink and I know things
Most threads about one particular wrestler or another just end up mudslinging between marks and haters. Then I saw the 'Alberto Del Rio Sucks thread' and thought 'I find him average. I mean he's not crap, but I don't really enthuse in any way.'

So who do you good people find ok, but nothing special?
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

· Lucy Snorebush
2,155 Posts
John Morrison, flashy ring skills (though not like Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, RVD or even Benoit, who all got extremely over by their ring skill alone and nothing else). Piss poor mic skills and the lack of being able to cut a decent promo means he's nothing special to me.

· Registered
144 Posts
for me definitely macintyre. Perhaps I just don't like his in-ring style... so I think he's not as good as he is. I understand he must have something really good for a lot of the people on here to rave about him but I just don't see it. at the same time I definitely don't think he's bad like kahli etc. gonna get another internet bashing aswell for this one, but I also think kane is pretty average, always have done.

· Registered
3,886 Posts
for me definitely macintyre. Perhaps I just don't like his in-ring style... so I think he's not as good as he is. I understand he must have something really good for a lot of the people on here to rave about him but I just don't see it. at the same time I definitely don't think he's bad like kahli etc. gonna get another internet bashing aswell for this one, but I also think kane is pretty average, always have done.
I was thinking of him, but to me he's below average. Ok in the ring, ok on the mic, his charisma and overness bog him down tho.

· Registered
1,065 Posts
Christian, formerly Matt Hardy, DrewMac,Dibiase

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.