Wrestling Forum banner
9861 - 9880 of 9907 Posts

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
5,974 Posts
Yeah, that seems fairly likely. RAW, in general, is more of a work-rate show for the women than SD, so Vince and Co. probably want her there for longer matches.
RAW was for years the show with a much bigger women part than SD, so overall I see no problem there.

·
Registered
479 Posts
I guess she's going to be gone for a while since she wasn't drafted tonight.

If she's ready to return by then, I'd like to see Asuka win the women's elimination chamber before WM if they do one next year. It's one of the few things she hasn't gotten to win.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
5,974 Posts
I guess she's going to be gone for a while since she wasn't drafted tonight.
I say it like it is: I am already happy that Asuka throwed some twitter messages yesterday, after she paused there. On her YT still nothing since a month. Maybe she is doing just an overall break from wrestling and related projects.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
5,974 Posts
If she's ready to return by then, I'd like to see Asuka win the women's elimination chamber before WM if they do one next year. It's one of the few things she hasn't gotten to win.
True, but she already had a second place there and started the match with an injured arm. Her winning a HIAC match would be also nice and Asuka is able to do that. But I am not sure she really wants to do such a match and meanwhile these women gimmick matches have to be more stiff everytime.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Hey, if she wants to earn some extra cash in her spare time, cooking up some crystal meth does the job. ;)

I don't really buy wrestling merch. But if I did, it would certainly be hers.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
5,974 Posts
She posted the video showing her birthdaycake (not just a pic like in twitter) a few hours ago:

Watch it to see a happy Asuka!! :)

Reactions: ThirdMan

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
She's not wearing it but she is not using her arm, you can see that while she does not have the sling she still putting her arm in the same position.
I think she took it off just because she's in a restaurant

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
I noticed that her injury arm barely make any move.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Yeah, it's nice that she can take the sling off when necessary, but it's clearly gonna be a while before she's back in the ring. I'm not expecting her to be back any sooner than the Rumble, but I'll be pleasantly surprised if she returns earlier than that.

·
Marking for The Boss and The Queen
5,653 Posts
Yeah, it's nice that she can take the sling off when necessary, but it's clearly gonna be a while before she's back in the ring. I'm not expecting her to be back any sooner than the Rumble, but I'll be pleasantly surprised if she returns earlier than that.
The pop she's gonna get when she returns is gonna be worth the wait,

·
Registered
479 Posts
When she comes back she needs to do something big like win the RR or EC. I doubt they'd have her win the RR again but the EC is possible.

9861 - 9880 of 9907 Posts