Wrestling Forum banner

7781 - 7800 of 7951 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I watched the end of the match again, and I think they called an audible, and went straight to the finish. Because after Shayna kicked her in the mouth and checked on her, you could see that Shayna basically picked Asuka up and had Asuka (who looked out of it) sort of put her in the chicken-wing to signal to Flair to do the big-boot. And the ref was talking to Asuka the entire time.

Because she often holds her mouth when selling, I didn't initially realize that she may have been covering her mouth to ensure no more teeth fell out (you can see the first one flying out of her mouth in the above video). I haven't tracked down any stories saying she lost more than one tooth, though I'd certainly believe it, if that were the case.

At any rate, I just hope she wasn't concussed, because she really looked groggy after that kick from Shayna.

·
NBA
5,809 Posts
At any rate, I just hope she wasn't concussed, because she really looked groggy after that kick from Shayna.
I can see wwe saying she's concussed so as to be able to take the title off her and put her away for a while before Mania. That way they free the way without getting heat on them. It would be so up those motherfucker's alley to do that.

·
NBA
5,809 Posts
She hasn't tweeted anything. Bet it's because she's pissed after they have told her they are going to take her off for a while.

She should screw them and leave back to Japan with the belt.

·
NBA
5,809 Posts
It's not paranoia. Vince wants Asuka out of the way at Mania, yet people still showing loyalty to that piece of shit. How many more times does he need to screw Asuka till we get the memo?

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
4,727 Posts
Will you stop with your paranoid comments ?
To bad, you got a point here. :( That goes out of control

It's not paranoia. Vince wants Asuka out of the way at Mania, yet people still showing loyalty to that piece of shit. How many more times does he need to screw Asuka till we get the memo?
Stop watching, talking, writing and thinking about the program then. It will be a misery for you anyway. You will have a better life then, trust me. They can`t make you happy anyway, because you will find a little disturbing pea in everything. The booking you expect for Asuka, who got already everything on WWE, won`t happen and I wonder you are still waiting for this since so many years. It is not like the company changed for good. Even if she had a match against Charlotte at mania, you still would be unhappy, if Asuka doesn`t totally destroy her. Also Charlotte may not even pretend to have a headache or bad mood in the weeks before.
Even IF Asuka won over Charlotte and Rhea in triple threat and would retire, you or another guy would land here and say: "boooo, she didn`t won over Bianca". The things you maybe hope to get from this program won`t happen and you know that since years, like you or @llj wrote her enough.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Suggesting the company would make up a story about her being legitimately concussed to take her off TV is the very definition of paranoid. If they want to take the title off of her or not feature her on TV, they'll do it, and they won't need to offer any such reason. Please stop with this. We tolerated the "Lacey isn't really pregnant" stuff from you, but this is beyond ridiculous.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
4,727 Posts
Suggesting the company would make up a story about her being legitimately concussed to take her off TV is the very definition of paranoid. If they want to take the title off of her or not feature her on TV, they'll do it, and they won't need to offer any such reason. Please stop with this. We tolerated the "Lacey isn't really pregnant" stuff from you, but this is beyond ridiculous.
If you are right, you are right. Remember how they took the SD title away from Asuka out of nowhere two years ago, just to push the WM match with Rousey.

·
NBA
5,809 Posts
But it's true. Every fucking year, Vince is always trying to bury Asuka for good and tossing her out right before Mania. Fuck him. She's my fave wrestler, yet I have to put with this piece of crap promotion (as in, having to keep tabs on what she's doing) that, believe me, cannot go down soon enough, because she's decided to waste her prime years away toilering in purgatory having matches with wastes of space like Lana, Mandy, Alexa and the likes.

It's not paranoia, it's reality.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
4,727 Posts
Asuka already had two mania matches with just three chances to have one, so obivously she was not tossed out right before mania most of the time. Sorry, but what you write makes no sense.

·
Manic Pixie Dream Girl
The April Witch
5,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #7,793
Hugo, calm down. Unless you're standing in the middle of the ring with a pair of gaudy tights on, wrestling is not meant to be a source of stress. Not everything that happens is a conspiracy against Asuka. From what I can tell, the 'E likes her just fine. Don't worry over these things; it makes wrinkles.

·
NBA
5,809 Posts
Liking someone just fine is for all intents and purposes the same as not liking them, only without having the decency or courage to be upfront about it.

I like wwe just fine too.

·
Manic Pixie Dream Girl
The April Witch
5,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #7,795
She has a job and a championship during a pandemic. I don't have the energy to get upset over a mediocre reign.

·
NBA
5,809 Posts
I already have my own RL money issues to care about, last thing I want is to disconnect and be unable to do so because the only one element I can enjoy from a certain show doesn't get featured the way I want.

People like Naomi and Natalya have had runs. wwe likes those names just alright, but to me that means 0 because, being honest, Asuka should mean much more than all those 0s in life combined.

But ok, since you've asked me, I'll stop with the rage for a while, even though there's literally nothing else to post about because she's been almost missing ever since EC, outside of that match with the kick to the head.

·
Manic Pixie Dream Girl
The April Witch
5,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #7,797
I already have my own RL money issues to care about, last thing I want is to disconnect and be unable to do so because the only one element I can enjoy from a certain show doesn't get featured the way I want.

People like Naomi and Natalya have had runs. wwe likes those names just alright, but to me that means 0 because, being hoenst, Asuka should mean much mroe than all those 0s in life combined.

But ok, since you've asked me, I'll stop with the rage for a while, even though there's literally nothing else to post about ebcause she's been almost missing ever since EC, outside of that match with the kick to the head.

If you find it cathartic, rage on. Ultimately, you need to do whatever brings you comfort or relief.

And I think it's safe to say that we're all dealing with something right now. It's a rather unfortunate time to be a human being. However, since we all breath and walk on this planet, we ought to do our best to support each other here. Let's make life a little easier for our fellow geeks.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Yes. Rage at the machine, not at us. Complain to Vince and his company on Twitter, where they might actually see it. Arguing with us over how Kana should be treated doesn't accomplish much, because most of us would agree that she hasn't been booked optimally as champion. But, as a performer, she's certainly not alone in not being used to her fullest.

You can still enjoy whatever's going on with your other favourite performers in other companies, and you're not obligated to post here if there are no updates in KanaLand.

7781 - 7800 of 7951 Posts