Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
It's a great idea. Honestly, I can't wait until they debut in the WWE. In the next few months, you could have the Otunga/Vickie stable, The Miz/R-Truth/Nash stable, and this FCW/Ricardo Rodriguez stable mixing things up. 3 heel stables at once fighting for legitimacy could provide some very interesting storylines if it's booked right.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
It may be just me but Epico/Tito looked out of place there. Other than that it looked awesome and it's about time we get a darker stable again simular to The Brood and Ministry, we would have had one with Hade Vansen before he got F.E'ed so i'm looking forward to see if this goes anywhere.

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
Awesome promo. I've already stated my issue with the stable though- great idea, weak roster. Tito, Cameron and O'Brien to an extent aren't strong enough as individual personalities and talents to make the stable look good. It just looks random and they look random together. It's a shame because the actual idea and execution so far is great.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Awesome promo. I've already stated my issue with the stable though- great idea, weak roster. Tito, Cameron and O'Brien to an extent aren't strong enough as individual personalities and talents to make the stable look good. It just looks random and they look random together. It's a shame because the actual idea and execution so far is great.
I somewhat agree with this :) I think O'Brian could work well as the powerhouse of the group, but i think his stint in NXT with the rat and sambo training gimmick will make this new dark side gimmick of his a bit weird, i would replace him with Sandow though.

I haven't seen Cameron too much, one or two squash matches i think :s so i don't really his style or how good he actually is, but i liked his look in that promo so i would keep him in, plus he is English XD

With Tito i prefer him as the Epico character and i think he should just use that, plus i don't really think he fits in well with the group (as i said before) so i would definatly replace him. The question is who with? For some crazy idea i think Richie would work... he would be the breakout star of the group (like Edge was with the Brood) and i think it would work, him just superkicking bitches week in and week out XD

Apart from them the only ones i could see fitting into a dark side stable is Graves, Victor or Raines.

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts
The chick is hot

*boing!*

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Not sure I am following all of this so well. First, Del Rio works for Ricardo? Seriously? I'm not sure how the WWE can allow him to say all these things from a creative standpoint. I figure they know most casuals don't watch FCW, but even then I don't understand this. Does this mean eventually Alberto may turn "face" after it is revealed by Ricardo that he works for Ricardo, and not the other way around?:no:

·
Banned
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I somewhat agree with this :) I think O'Brian could work well as the powerhouse of the group, but i think his stint in NXT with the rat and sambo training gimmick will make this new dark side gimmick of his a bit weird, i would replace him with Sandow though.

I haven't seen Cameron too much, one or two squash matches i think :s so i don't really his style or how good he actually is, but i liked his look in that promo so i would keep him in, plus he is English XD

With Tito i prefer him as the Epico character and i think he should just use that, plus i don't really think he fits in well with the group (as i said before) so i would definatly replace him. The question is who with? For some crazy idea i think Richie would work... he would be the breakout star of the group (like Edge was with the Brood) and i think it would work, him just superkicking bitches week in and week out XD

Apart from them the only ones i could see fitting into a dark side stable is Graves, Victor or Raines.
Who watches NXT nowadays? I watch it, but come on, you cant take things that happen in NXT serious.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
The chick is hot

*boing!*
That's Eddie Guerrero's daughter :)

That promo looked great and I'm looking forward to them coming into WWE but Tito Colon looks extremely unintimidating. Maybe they should also put some white contact lenses in their eyes. Just an idea.

·
Registered
142 Posts
They really need to replace some of that talent. Tito looked out of place as hell there.

Not to sure about O'brien either. His rat gimmick is still stuck in my brain.

Cool idea though

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
I agree about Tito not being a perfect fit but I don't have a problem with O'Brian. His "rat" gimmick actually works here because of his facial expressions. He looks slightly deranged and crazy, which is perfect for a dark stable. I'd even go so far as to say it's the best fit of those who were placed in the alliance.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts