·
KILL BECKY KILL
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhQpBHzxXTI&feature=related

Ascension interview with Ricardo as leader, which they apparently kicked out. They seem to have decided to take this a whole different route.

It's too over the top at the moment. The idea is cool and could be used in the WWE, but they shouldn't act like they are freakin' vampires or some weird shit like that. I do like the flickering lights and music.

·
Plotting time travel mission.
8,641 Posts
I think they over reacted in their debut, like somebody else said they should tone it down. The lights and music fits their dark/supernatural gimmick but the acting was over done. It looks like the two guys in the back are having a seizure when they shake their heads. Eddies daughter is a mamacita but she was smiling and laughing way too much, it looked like an orgasm ,hey nothing wrong with that lol, but I don't know if that was what she was trying to portray.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
they need to remove tito and the rat looking guy and keep the guy with long hair and Eddie's Daughter.. then throw in Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose and tone down the Undertakerness and keep the gimmick the way it is.. and then you will have a keeper

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
:eek: vampires

Alexander Rusev and Brodus Clay could be good werewolves. Antonio Cesaro and Peter Orlov could become elves and Ricardo Rodriguez could play a wizard. We just need a good guy and many other characters like fairies, succubes, black guys and demons.

New PPV --> FCW : the next Twilight.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
I love them. And not just because of Vickie's daughter. :p

But then again, I've always been a mark for supernatural-themed stuff, not just in wrestling either, in general. I'm probably the only person on earth who loved every bit of the Ministry Undertaker storyline, from the "sacrifices" to Bossman's "hanging." even now I look back at that stuff and go "wow, that's awesome."

·
Registered
27 Posts
But wasn't RR at Raw? how could he be there then raw the next night? unless this is pre-recorded and they actually DID boot him out.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
I wouldnt necessarily say they are acting like vampires...Lets get this straight. They arent acting like Kevin Thorn who thought he was a vampire or anything.

It's just a dark, gothic stable. Bring it to smackdown and it could work. Although i wouldnt have tito in it, and i dont know much about Kenneth Cameron to know if he's good enough or ready to be called up anytime soon.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Not bad, but they'll end up being compared to the Brood, which will lead to "HURR-DURR-ATTITUDE ERA BESTEST" posts on this forum if they ever made it to RAW or SD.

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts
They are not acting like vampires, but they do somewhat act like they are supernatural, the way the guys look up at the sky and act possessed and shit. 'Taker pulled it off well, but I never really liked those types of gimmicks. Even though it's all fake I want to feel it's something real/credible.

But wasn't RR at Raw? how could he be there then raw the next night? unless this is pre-recorded and they actually DID boot him out.
Eh? RAW is on Monday, FCW shows are taped (don't know which day) so RR has plenty of time to go to FCW and cut a promo.

·
7,738 Posts
I dig the look, I'm a fan of over the top gimmicks in wrestling. It's something we don't see enough of these days and I miss. Connor O'Brian is someone I didn't exactly hate from NXT either so I like him being in this. It'll be interesting to see how this is handled but it has potential I guess.

Oh and their music is pretty great too

1 - 20 of 58 Posts