Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Ascension = a tag team Heath Slater

Remember the calling out legends segment he did a while back?

Expect to see the future of the tag division jobbed out to Usos and the Rhodes ?

·
Registered
14,605 Posts
They have it in them to be the next great tag team but I dislike their criticizing the great tag teams of the past when they themselves have yet to prove anything.

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Don't know why people are saying The Ascension are being buried. They're beating the NAO on Sunday and probably beating The Usos at WrestleMania.
I agree 100% they will destroy the NAO at the royal rumble then they will pick up the titles at mania

·
Registered
14,187 Posts
I'd actually be very happy to see them win the tag titles at WrestleMania.

·
Hug Life 'til I Die
19,011 Posts
They are paying their storyline dues. They will be tag team champs this year.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
They have it in them to be the next great tag team but I dislike their criticizing the great tag teams of the past when they themselves have yet to prove anything.
Pretty sure that's the point. They're new heels that are trying to get people to "dislike" them. Sounds like they're doing a good job if they already have internet smarks hating them for that reason.

·
Registered
9,346 Posts
I like how they're mixing it up with legendary tag teams: they've already dissed Demolition, Road Warriors and Powers of Pain, then APA, nWo and New Age Outlaws had a pop at them. Who's next? Are the Beverly Brothers doing anything at the moment? What about the Nasty Boys? Fuck it, they should get the Bushwhackers involved!

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Don't compare a legend like Heath Slater to these rookies. They will never be him.

Reactions: Northfrost

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
To be honest, it is nice seeing a team that is not The Usos or Goldust and Stardust

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
the only issue I have is that their gimmick screams for a manager like Paul was for LOD. The mic is clearly where their biggest weakness is so like typical WWE lets not hide that weakness lets put them front and center with some of the most over guys the planet with NWO and NOA. They need a Sinister Minister or someone to be their mouth piece and heat builder.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
the only issue I have is that their gimmick screams for a manager like Paul was for LOD. The mic is clearly where their biggest weakness is so like typical WWE lets not hide that weakness lets put them front and center with some of the most over guys the planet with NWO and NOA. They need a Sinister Minister or someone to be their mouth piece and heat builder.
I 100% agree. I also agree The Sinister Minister James Mitchell would be the perfect mouth piece for them.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
They are pretty baf right now in all aspects.

The black haired one seems okay on the mic but sweet baby Jesus the other one ( idk or care what their names are) is horrible on the mic. I can't believe more people haven't made it a bigger deal. His rhythm is complete shit.

P.s. I enjoyed them in NXT, so I may come off as a hater but no, they just really suck at the moment, not completely their fault, but hopefully they pick it up.

Reactions: Wildcat410
1 - 20 of 45 Posts