Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i think ill throw my hat in to this arena...

JOIN THE ARMY OF DARKNESS (we have punch and pie)
WE SHALL RISE AND DESTROY ALL (cept the people we like)
THEIR NAMES SHALL BE TAKEN FROM THE BOOK OF THE DEAD (actually a postit pad)
THE FIRST SHALL BE MY COMMANDER IN CHIEF
(bollocks if im doing this alone)
WHEN THE FINAL BATTLE TAKES PLACE AND WE ARE VICTORIOUS THERE SHALL BE A FEAST OF GREAT CELEBRATION (we'll get stoned an drunk and watch 80s cartoons and discuss how transformers where than gobots)

·
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Thro
9,310 Posts
Private give me 25 push ups, EVIL STEVE JOIN US, THE WORLD WARRIORS THE 2ND MOST POWERFUL ARMY IN WE(hey we only have two members and were pretty powerful)JOIN US TODAY OR DIE(thats evil enough to join us) ME WANT SOME PIE!!!!!!!!!!!

·
9,310 Posts
CUZ THE HOBOS SUCK, THEY'RE POOR FOR GOD SAKES( WERE IN THE MIDDLE CLASS) DONT DO IT THEY JUST WANT TO EAT ALL THE PIE AND LEAVE NOTHING FOR YOU!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Krazy Ivan said:
of you wanna be in the hobo army just ask, why setup your own army when you can just join us.
because i wanna lead not follow,as a fellow irishman surley you can understand

and i have a VAST army of zombies to command but i need a war cabinet
VICTORY WILL BE MINE *raises fist*........*then walks away*

street_fighter said:
CUZ THE HOBOS SUCK, THEY'RE POOR FOR GOD SAKES( WERE IN THE MIDDLE CLASS) DONT DO IT THEY JUST WANT TO EAT ALL THE PIE AND LEAVE NOTHING FOR YOU!!!!!!
*walks back to address this remark*
THE ARMY OF DARKNESS HAVE NO CLASS BOUNDRIES
all you must have is the will to fight and not have any fear

surely a "warrior" like yourself should know that class means nothing on the battle field....

*walks away again this time doubting SF leadership skills and plotting his downfall*

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
are you sure ive got a northern lilt to my accent
the northern is supposed to be the sexiest in ireland ask MJW

and mojo ummm movies and reality????? :D :D

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
Evil Steve, the Limrick accent is annyoing, the north irish accent in men is really hard to understand, whille I have no accent, I just speak.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Well bring ur army of zombies to the WW.
SF was just trying 2 entice u he doesn't really count class as any warrior knows class is nothing the fighting spirit and strength of will power is all that is needed.
therefore any fighter would be middleclass (good money for beating other top class fighters)

·
9,310 Posts
HEH............. evil steve doubts my leadership,the hobos,an army of 18 people cant take me and JZA down. Do the math 18 to 2, join us or suffer the consecuences.BOBDEAD bring that gun over to the world warriors,the hobos only use pitchforks.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts