Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anything forum is a forum to post about anything.I have posted 2 threads one Minimarshmellows or Regular and Favorite Type Of Tree.They both have been locked.What the hell is up with that!Damn Chainy and Nitemare locked my threads.I posted them 2 threads in the right forum and they should have not been locked but since it was by The Mean they lock it..hell they didnt even read it probaly.Its a damn conpiracy against The Mean and I bet the fatass gothic chick will be next to lock one of my threads if I am not banned.People have hacked into my SN(which had to be an admin) and posted.75% of the admins and mod are hypocrits and think they own the damn forum.

B

·
0 Posts
MAybe they just don't like you. Just don't care what anyone thinks. Post normally, and you won't have any problems.

B

·
0 Posts
Only if it is an actual quote. Like, "GP=Lame Jokes," Nitemare said. (I used a comma for the ending of that one instead of a period. A period would have been more appropriate, but ehhhh) But when you are said that friends thing, it goes right after the quotations because it is only closing off that one word, then the rest of the sentence goes on normally.

B

·
0 Posts
True. Well, anyways, who uses proper grammar that much anymore? I know I hardly ever do. So sorry, Nitey. :(

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
I have nothing against you, And i'm always nice to you. I stick up for you aswell. However, I would have locked them aswell. Someone made a thread about how he needs some money, which is just as stupid but would fit in Anything, and i locked it. It's not you, It's the threads.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts