Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There has been a lot of talk here about having a stable that wants to change the WWE. Who want to take out the sports entertainment and comedy factor out of it. So, for those of you who would want to see a stable like this, who would you want to have in it? They can be from any company in the world.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Leader: CM Punk
2nd in Command: American Dragon (Daniel Bryan w/ bad ass technician gimmick)
Tag team: Davey Richards and Austin Aries
Enforcer: Brodus Clay

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2nd in Command: American Dragon (Daniel Bryan w/ bad ass technician gimmick)
Tag team: Davey Richards and Austin Aries
Enforcer: Brodus Clay
Oooh I like that.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Leader: Cm Punk
Second in command midcard champion: D bryan
Tag team: KOW (kings of wrestling)
Enforcer: Brodus clay
Pretty boy: seth rollins

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
In all honestly I'm a bit sick of stables. Not to mention Punk's been consistently in stables for about 2 years until recently so I wouldn't really want this.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
I agree. We need a break off of stables after Nexus and Corre but with Christian/Rhodes/Swagger/Ziggler/Otunga/Vickier/Ace, I doubt that.

I would like it to be Punk, Bryan, and the Kings of Wrestling as the anti-WWE style stable. Don't call it the Horsemen or anything but make them legit athletes would can really match up with the "larger than life" WWE Superstars that the company tries to sell them as.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
I agree. We need a break off of stables after Nexus and Corre but with Christian/Rhodes/Swagger/Ziggler/Otunga/Vickier/Ace, I doubt that.

I would like it to be Punk, Bryan, and the Kings of Wrestling as the anti-WWE style stable. Don't call it the Horsemen or anything but make them legit athletes would can really match up with the "larger than life" WWE Superstars that the company tries to sell them as.
Oh winning your back.

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
CM Punk shouldn't be anywhere near a stable just now, plus, anyway he is a guy who loves comedy in Wrestling

I've always felt Brian Danielson is everything the WWE is not and an anti Entertainment gimmick would be great

·
Registered
891 Posts
It's too late now because Punk's character and the overall "change" storyline has drifted much too far away from where it originally was

What should have been done is after Punk won at MITB, Vince sends Del Rio down, Del Rio cashes and fails...then Vince sends Daniel Bryan down - his last hope - who runs down with the briefcase and as he goes to cash it, clocks Vince in the head with it and aligns himself with Punk.

The storyline coming out of MITB stays the same, still leads to the Trips/Punk match, and that's when you have the Kings of Wrestling and Tyler Black make their first appearance through the crowd and cost Trips the match - forcing him to resign as COO. Survivor Series just books itself. The anti-entertainment stable vs Trips/Cena/Rock/Air Boom or something to that effect. You can have Cena/Rock on the same side fighting for a common goal while not taking the heat away from their feud. Builds up Bryan as a legit main eventer so when he cashes the briefcase it's believable. Builds up the tag champs as more important - plus they can feud with the KoW. I can't see how WWE fucks up this bad when they have such logical, easy booking that writes itself.

·
Dr. Mantis Toboggan
1,127 Posts
I wouldn't want Punk anywhere near another stable for a while, but just for fun I'd go with:

MidCarder: DBryan

Tag Team: KOW

Enforcer: Big Bad Brodus

1 - 12 of 12 Posts