Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Banned
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the answer or king of the world now acts like a fucking moron the guy thinks hes black and acts like it all the time. look at his damn posts they all start with Yo, Here It Add Some Rep Yo Yo YO Yo the GUY IS GAY! his pics of divas suck ass too Who else agrees?

·
Registered
11,885 Posts

·
Banned
914 Posts
Who is this guy? I have never seen any of your posts or any threads you have started. On topic though I have no idea who your talking about so I will not say anything behind anyones back that may offend them.

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Re: the answer/ king of the world is a ******!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Clyde said:
the answer or king of the world now acts like a ****ing moron the guy thinks hes black and acts like it all the time. look at his **** posts they all start with Yo, Here It Add Some Rep Yo Yo YO Yo the GUY IS ***! his pics of divas **** *** too Who else agrees?

Dude, you need to calm down.

·
Banned
357 Posts
Ooo he said damn you must be so mad at him for saying the D word Chuck_Spears.......I think you should go tell the teacher</sarcasm>

·
Asuka
96,380 Posts
Big Clyde said:
the answer or king of the world now acts like a fucking moron the guy thinks hes black and acts like it all the time. look at his damn posts they all start with Yo, Here It Add Some Rep Yo Yo YO Yo the GUY IS GAY! his pics of divas suck ass too Who else agrees?
What the fuck are you on about? I've never read this dude's posts, but with a post like that, I doubt you're any better.

BTW, you say he's gay and then you say he has pics of divas right after that, which obviously means he straight, so think about rewording what you're trying to say if you don't want to look like an idiot.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
I think I'm losing touch. I generally have no idea who most of these people are. Are we talking about the WOW forums? That'd explain my failure to understand.

·
Banned
10,502 Posts
King of the world is always in WoW and Media. but not all his post or threads start with Yo.
and im not sure what Big Clyde talkin about. ..

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Ah, both Big Clyde and King of the World have similar IP addresses. Makes sense now. Just remember, having two accounts just to cause trouble is a good way to get banned, right?

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
So this is one of those 'I want to know what people think about me, but im not asking directly' threads?

N

·
0 Posts
Love snakes, that's what.

And then you reject mine.

Come to think of it you never said you liked worms...

ooooooooooooooooo

1 - 20 of 59 Posts