Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is it me or the whole role GFW have did with Grado and Laurel Van Ness just plain bad and awful.Sorry if I sound like a SJW prick,that I'm not,Grado get's kicked out of the United States Of America if Van Ness say no and she not from America she is Canadian DoH.If this angle was done with someone like Sonjay Dutt or Say if NXT did this with Auska it would be demmed racist.The storyline is just plain bad and unwatchable.

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Agreed with above post, suppose to be funny but it's not. They should just make Grado and Parks a tag team and have them involved in tsg team scenary.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I enjoy it :shrug
It's not the angle of the year but it's good not to be serious throughout the show. Plus Joseph Park is quite good in a character that is the opposite to what he is used to.

·
Intoner
6,591 Posts
Not to spoil anything, but they actually going to answer the obvious complains like LVN being canagian and why cant Grado marry Park.

Reactions: Kopros_The_Great

·
Registered
8,854 Posts
It has not been great but I would not say awful. It has had it's moments. I get amusement from the segments where Park tries to remember a quote and do a bad Yogi Berra impersonation. Then we get some funny facial expressions from Grado. Also you are wrong. LVN is from the good old USA. I think you are thinking of her doppelganger Chelsea Green (Y)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.