Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone here have interest in seeing the Iraqi terrorists decapitate that American civilian from Pennsylvania?
Some people at my job today were watching it and I thought it was in really bad taste. I have had sick interest in seeing stuff like that "Banned From TV" video where the lady gets hit by the train, or Faces of Death type videos, but this is too much 4 me. I think the reasons behind it and what the man represented to those terrorists makes it a completely different piece of footage than anything else on the internet.

How do u guys feel? Anyone seen it?

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
I haven't seen it but I heard about it and it just makes me sick that someone would actually do that.

I should kill whoever did that.

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
I have no interest in seeing the video. I feel for the victims family and fellow Americans. I worry about the world my children are growing up in.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah...there's all these dumb kids over on this other board I post at while I'm at work and they're all excited and joking about it. Dumb punks.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
I saw it at Ogrish, it was a crappy quality video, you could see blurring images of the masked guy cutting through his neck while the others pinned him down. Took about a minute for his head to come off, and he was screaming and choking while they were doing it.

After that, they held his head in front of the camera, then put his head on his own chest.

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
What the fuck is wrong with those sick freaks?

Where do you get it from? Was it off the internet or on National TV? I don't think Aussie's got to see it.

That just makes me sick to my stomach, having someone's head taken off.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
I've only seen one decapitation video in my lifetime, and that's enough for me....

·
Registered
471 Posts
I've seen at Ogrish too, I mean, it was just so wrong, don't watch it, I did and It's just sick and wrong, I started shaking a little bit, and hearing it cutting through his neck.......eww damn, this is world is shit today

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
My friend told me he saw it. That they chopped off his head and held it up to the camera and just throw it on his back. Its Real sick how people are like that, both the american soldiers who were screwing around with the Iraqian prisoners, making pyramids, raping the, but mostly the sick guys that did that to a innocent American. I hope it doesn't get worse. Makes me sick to my stomach.

I feel so bad for his family, knowing what happened.... thats horrible.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Holy Shit....BB actually did something "modly" (that I know of)

Sad thing is, there's a guy on another forum who said (and I quote)

"I say we behead half of the Iraqi prisoners we have and show we will be just like them. Its so fucked up that we have to be all nice to them yet any prisoners they have they treat horrible and do things no human should be out through. Im tired of that crap show them we mean buisnees or this shit will go on forever"

All I can say is I'm glad this guy doesn't run your country or things could be a hell of a lot worse than they are now...

B

·
0 Posts
Are you sure it wasn't George W. Bush that said that?

Well, no human should ever have to go or endure that pain. I can't say what I would do because I have never been in that position, but it is ver inhumane and like the bible says, an eye for an eye.

·
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Thro
9,313 Posts
I stay away(or don't watch) videos like that. But there's always the sick part of the mind that tells you to see it in pure interest. Adum(sup) posted about that other decapitation video(Russian soldier killed by Afghani militia I think), one is enough.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
I haven't seen it, neither do I want to. Neither did I want to see the pictures of the tortured (and dead/bleeding) Iraqi Prisoners of War, but caught the images on the television. Oh, am I the first to mention the POW abuse? I'm not condoning it, but it's kind of an eye-for-an-eye thing (I know it's not, but it's not a million miles away).

Again, I'm not condoning it, but it pisses me off when people only complain about the atrocities that they're fed as propaganda.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
The Lonesome Homo said:
like the bible says, an eye for an eye.
The Bible also says that you should follow 'the law of the land', in this case being the Geneva Conventions.

On a semi-related note, it's funny how there was no such backlash in the aftermath of the public lynchings of Israeli soldiers who had mistakenly ventured into Palestinian territory, or those who were dismembered after falling into the hands of Hamas.

N

·
0 Posts
Sorry, anyone who posts a link to such a video or images will be banned. Stuff from sites like rotten dot com (I censored it) and that Ogrish or whatever site aren't welcome here. Decapitation is taking it way too far. So if you want it, ask for it to be PMed to you. Thanks.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
As anti-war as I am, I seriously would not mind murdering those sick sons of bitches. I don't give a fuck what religion you are, I don't care if God, or Allah, him/herself comes down and personally tells you to decapitated a human in such an outlandish fashion, you don't do it. Its human fucking decentsy. The problem we, and they, both have is that we forget that there are just average people who just want to live thier lives and are not out to kill anybody. This poor guy was just a victim of the close-minded thinking. I hope they burn in hell for this, I honestly do.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Grace. Americans only care about Americans and America. They don't get taught about the rest of the world. Nor do they see images of other nationalities being brutally murdered. If it's not apart of their culture then most don't give a damn

(Note I did say most and not all)

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
Ugh, i saw the vid and it's sick. It just goes to show that there are some truly fucked up people out there. Regardless of the fact that it was performed by Iraqis, there's Americans out there that are just as evil, same as there are for other nations. I dont buy in to the whole propaganda bullshit. I saw the pictures of American troops torturing the prisoners and now i've seen this aswell, i guess you could say it's the repercussions of war and power struggles. I still don't believe that theres a "good" side in the war on terror. It's become clear that there are evil and ignorant people on both sides same as there are innocent civilians on both aswell.

The outcry at the video is hardly unexpected. I mean, it's pretty much the same scenario as how the Iraqis would have felt when they saw their own friends and families brutally abused by the US forces. I feel sorry for the poor guy's family who've got to live with the fact that people can download and see for themselves the murder of their son...but really, the public outcry serves as a bitter taste of America's own medicine - as twisted as it was.

Reactions: Flash

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
^^^Well said. Now let's wait for the Americana-fuelled backlash.

And before anyone says it, I know that the American involved was a civilian, and that the Iraqi POWs weren't. That just backs up what Kliq said about ignorance, but doesn't really make it any more surprising.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts