Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
16,455 Posts
He's just another wasted NxT talent, you people should know that by now... Everything that was charismatic and charming about him on NxT is lost for merely being on the main roster. I just accept it now.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
I stopped watching after this past WM, though I have seen a couple of Black’s promos online. Are they turning him heel? I remember Vince Michael Cole describing him as “moody” one time, I wonder if that is the direction they’re going with him. It could be that or perhaps it’s just Occam’s razor: they simply have no clue what to do with him yet so they’re stalling for time.

·
Registered
8,589 Posts
Just another great act flailing on the "main roster," surprise surprise.

The first couple of weeks were OK, but this is idiocy. You're pre-suading people not to care about Black.

A feud with the ruthless Randy Orton we saw last summer was (and is) so obvious. Nah. That has a decent chance of being good. Can't have that. That would mean the "wild card" idiocy would take a backseat for a segment. Can't have that. That would mean Shane gets less TV time. Can't have that.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Like others said, just another wasted superstar. Guy could have been money, and was my fave in NXT. But nope, gotta have a shitty kids variety show instead.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
I was watching the promo this week. It would be hilarious if during the promo..

There is a knock on the door, and Black opens the door....

"Are you here to pick a fight with MEEE!!?!"
"Ummm..no.. I'm from Domino's. You ordered a pizza?"

I'm sure it would get old quick, but it would be better than what is going on...

·
Registered
3,478 Posts
I don't understand what the need to turn him heel was. Why?

Not even a reason for it. He's just suddenly a heel now.

·
The Babyface of WF
12,073 Posts
I at least expected a Pizza delivery guy to show up when he had the door open just for the humor of it.

A Heel turn would suit him more character wise but if he feuded with Balor and his Demon King, All bets are off.

·
Justice 4 Asuka
1,457 Posts
Aleister Black is the sort of person that would benefit from a move to AEW. Give him creative freedom and sky is the limit.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts