Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's in the envelope that Daniels and Kaz had and caused AJ Styles to lose to Kurt Angle?

Maybe it's a WWE contract.

:eek:

AJ Styles really needs to be pushed to main event soon anyways. He shouldn't be going at Daniels and Kaz anymore, he's far more known and talented. Leave Daniels and Kaz as a tag team because they suck as individual wrestlers. Although, I've liked the recent Daniels with the cocky attitude. TNA needs some tag teams again since split of Beer Money and Team 3D.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
I DON'T FUCKING CARE. That's the problem with this feud, AJ and Daniels was stale 3 years ago let alone in 2012. They're wasting AJ badly right now.

·
Registered
990 Posts
I've got to say I'm pretty intrigued. I also think they've realised that they've exhausted all the match possibilities from this, it'll be interesting to see where they go from after this.

·
TNA Believer
4,293 Posts
What's in the envelope that Daniels and Kaz had and caused AJ Styles to lose to Kurt Angle?

Maybe it's a WWE contract.

:eek:

AJ Styles really needs to be pushed to main event soon anyways. He shouldn't be going at Daniels and Kaz anymore, he's far more known and talented. Leave Daniels and Kaz as a tag team because they suck as individual wrestlers. Although, I've liked the recent Daniels with the cocky attitude. TNA needs some tag teams again since split of Beer Money and Team 3D.
Really? you just had to bring wwe to the discussion? damn :no:

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Whatever it is it's something that would turn Kazarian against AJ, a WWE contract wouldnt do that. Also, Kaz started blindly and obediently following Daniels when he broke off his firendship with AJ.

Daniels must have something on Kaz and AJ to get Kaz to ditch AJ and follow his orders. Daniels is blackmailing Kaz and wouldnt even let him shake AJ's hand a few months ago. Of course they could have changed the story line since then. The proof is in the envelope, I'm thinking maybe Daniels caught Kaz doing something illegal and threatened to expose him unless he broke off his friendship with AJ.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
i really hope they finish this fued already. dont tell me there is nothing for them to do. daniels and kaz have something over aj, who cares, im sick of this fued.

have daniels and kaz as a team to fued with joe and magnus and mcmg

aj challenges aries for x division title, no1 else for aries to beat in the x division and ray isnt part of the x division so this fued makes perfect sense.

·
Registered
94 Posts
getting bored of this now have a.j chase AA till slammiversary what a match they could have. kaz is bland dont care for him. have danniels reform tripple xxx

·
Banned
4,096 Posts
AJ is a 4 time world champion he has nothing left to prove

Every man here is pushing 40, Kaz and daniels had their chance and got screwed by booking

1 - 10 of 10 Posts