Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
4,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey there readers my name's is shackles and very soon I will bring to you a series called THE AFTERMATH OF WRESTLEMANIA 30. What this particular series will entail is me posting a version of a certain show before it happens in real life, for example the RAW after Wrestlemania I will try and post my version of that before Monday (for you American readers) after Wrestlemania. Now I am waiting to start this series till Wrestlemania finishes, the reason being so I can see how well Wrestlemania went and work off what happened and go from there. I'm very excited because I have always wanted to compare the way I would book things then see the way WWE booked things. I could have a situation like the Monday Night Wars where one week I have a better show, the next week WWE has a better show. I'm new at this so my shows might not be visually appealing at first but I hope YOU the readers would help me along way. Regardless I hope to take you on a journey and hope that you will enjoy it...STAY TUNED READERS! Get ready for a ride...

·
Banned
4,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow, I fell asleep while writing this, I then watched RAW. I can't top it haha.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts