Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damien Sandow recently spoke with Philly.com about winning the Money In the Bank ladder match a few months ago:

"I'm not sure if you saw this or not, but Cody [Rhodes] was actually inches away from the briefcase then the ladder was about to fall. And I went to go hold the ladder, but as Cody went to fall I went to go catch him but I was just about a second too late."

"I knew Cody would have tried to climb it again so to prevent him from further injuring himself, I, in what many are calling the most heroic act in the history of the WWE, climbed a broken ladder and grabbed the briefcase myself from further injury. That's the kind of human being I am."
Such a kind, self-sacrificing human being.

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,398 Posts
lolz.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Hahaha, I was expecting such a different response. But hey, he's a guy we should all look up to and admire.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Bring back the genius and then u can induct a family of a certain name

·
I did nothing wrong
8,909 Posts

I'd be truly lucky to have a friend who would do such a thing for me. Truly inspiring.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
:lmao and they wanna turn this GOLD face?

·
Banned
760 Posts
How does brilliant Sandow not have any direction in the WWE and some moron, by the name Brad Madoxx, who has a difficult time stringing two sentences together get a GM position?

Is it all part of a big joke because I don't see it.

Sandow would be gold as a long term GM or some sort of authority figure.

·
Asuka
96,568 Posts
Mr. Sandow continues to exemplify the best of society. I only hope that one day, we can all come close to reaching the shining example of moral fibre that he has set for us. Who else in that position would be so thoughtful and committed to protecting his friend? This has truly uplifted my spirit. :clap

·
Premium Member
19,291 Posts
And to think, Cody had the audacity to attack Mr. Sandow on multiple occasions because of this. It's like Lieutenant Dan being angry at Forrest for saving him.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
"I'm not sure if you saw this or not, but Cody [Rhodes] was actually inches away from the briefcase then the ladder was about to fall. And I went to go hold the ladder, but as Cody went to fall I went to go catch him but I was just about a second too late."

"I knew Cody would have tried to climb it again so to prevent him from further injuring himself, I, in what many are calling the most heroic act in the history of the WWE, climbed a broken ladder and grabbed the briefcase myself from further injury. That's the kind of human being I am."
Wow he must be really clever, because to a regular human being like me that part of the sentence doesn't quite make sense...

1 - 20 of 59 Posts