Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 471 Posts

·
Registered
23,924 Posts
Hm. Interesting. May not mean anything and she's just clearing dates until she leaves fo WWE.

But I guess if she doesn't come. I mean with their current roster, the girls currently in NXT, and the girls that will come in from the tournament, they're fine if they don't her. But we will see.

·
Banned
262 Posts
Can someone recommend me a match of hers to sell me on her? I have never watched joshi.

·
Premium Member
9,605 Posts
Kinda stunned they had Io put over Mandy Leon. I get that Mandy is kind of ROH's top woman by default, she's dating Delirious, plus the match apparently wasn't that great either.

·
Premium Member
9,605 Posts

·
BIG KAIJU~
5,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Don't worry guys Io Shirai will be okay she's going to be winner her Block, but putting over Leon is a little shock. I've been watching Stardom for years now and they like to do these type of shocker decisions, but Leon might not another win over anyone on the block.

Return match for Io from their 8/13 show teaming up with Viper and HZK vs Jungle Power for the Trios Titles!

·
BIG KAIJU~
5,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #59

First Hana and now Io Shirai. New Gravure dropping in a few weeks can't wait to see the rest of these Pictures.

I wonder how much she'll show could it be close to that older picture I saw of her with one of the Stardom titles covering up her Chest? I found it pretty easy to find all the Hana pics..AND I DO MEAN ALL it's like I think 40 pics or so give me all of that and more. I wonder why haven't we seen a Video of Hana Gravure yet?

·
#1 Somamaniac
13,614 Posts

First Hana and now Io Shirai. New Gravure dropping in a few weeks can't wait to see the rest of these Pictures.

I wonder how much she'll show could it be close to that older picture I saw of her with one of the Stardom titles covering up her Chest? I found it pretty easy to find all the Hana pics..AND I DO MEAN ALL it's like I think 40 pics or so give me all of that and more. I wonder why haven't we seen a Video of Hana Gravure yet?
Maybe there is a law limit on age or something.

41 - 60 of 471 Posts