Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 471 Posts

·
2nd Nature
3,525 Posts
Big Daddy Meltz with the latest on Io coming to WWE.

Meltzer mentioned during this morning's Observer Radio that the neck injury Io Shirai mentioned as her reason for taking time off and leaving Stardom is legit. Some were thinking it was a work to explain her leaving for WWE. He says it was found that she's had the neck injury since May and WWE found it during medicals in Pittsburgh. Meltzer says that Shirai is still coming to WWE once she recovers, but that it will probably be "quite a while" before she is recovered.

·
BIG KAIJU~
5,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
A break from Wrestling is a good thing for her, because when I watch her wrestle she does so many moves that make me cringe because if she didn't have that Gymnastic background she would of gotten injured sooner. She does the same moves every night, whether it's a house show or a big show for the company she really goes 110% in her matches, and this injury is no shock to me. Take 4-6 months off, and then when she's great show up on a NXT Takoever show and kill it baby.

You guys should watch her recent match with Mayu, legit she was in so much pain just standing up after taking bumps from Mayu who like to use Suplexes everywhere in the building.

·
Registered
788 Posts
A break from Wrestling is a good thing for her, because when I watch her wrestle she does so many moves that make me cringe because if she didn't have that Gymnastic background she would of gotten injured sooner. She does the same moves every night, whether it's a house show or a big show for the company she really goes 110% in her matches, and this injury is no shock to me. Take 4-6 months off, and then when she's great show up on a NXT Takoever show and kill it baby.

You guys should watch her recent match with Mayu, legit she was in so much pain just standing up after taking bumps from Mayu who like to use Suplexes everywhere in the building.
I need to watch that WOS title match from this week.

·
BIG KAIJU~
5,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #32

So JoshiCity decided to show new pics that weren't originally released from the Magazine for my pleasure. I still want to see those pics from that hot Photoshoot with other lady talent on there. Are these pics okay to post, she doesn't expose her butt but she did one of those pics in this Photo Shoot, but her boobs are covered up so I should be good to post right?

21 - 40 of 471 Posts