Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 474 Posts

·
BIG KAIJU~
5,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

She is the Ace of Stardom and one of the best Women Wrestlers in the fucking game right now. She's coming to a WWE ring near you, hopefully sooner rather than later. Post gifs, pics and matches of Io Shirai show your love for this lady.​

·
Premium Member
11,103 Posts
This thread was long overdue. Io is freaking amazing!

Reactions: jacobrgroman

·
Premium Member
5,302 Posts
Am I the only here who thinks she should change her finisher to something else other than the moonsault? Don't get me wrong, she hits a nice moonsault, but it doesn't look like it hurts more than any other move in her moveset other than if she does is it more than once in quick succession.

·
Premium Member
4,082 Posts
:yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: 10/10

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
Why the fuck do these threads always start with like 20 "sexy" pics of the female wrestlers. You guys sure aren't doing a good job of convincing people you like these women because of their wrestling ability.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,170 Posts
Hojo is prettier but Io's got DAT Thickness :yum: :eek:kada

·
BIG KAIJU~
5,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Why the fuck do these threads always start with like 20 "sexy" pics of the female wrestlers. You guys sure aren't doing a good job of convincing people you like these women because of their wrestling ability.
Beauty and Brains a dangerous and sexy combo to have.

·
Registered
10,183 Posts
In that spirit, I'll post this since I think it was a lot of people's first exposure to Io Shirai

·
BIG KAIJU~
5,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
In that spirit, I'll post this since I think it was a lot of people's first exposure to Io Shirai

Yeah I'm in a small group who knew about her before hand, but I'm damn happy WWE people in charge saw this match and thought we have to have these girls.

·
2nd Nature
3,525 Posts
I can't remember the exact first match i saw from Io might have been in 2014, not sure. But i do know it was a tag match with her and Mayu Iwatani. Io really stood out to me and i was hooked, she was something else.

·
BIG KAIJU~
5,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Io Shirai and Meiko Satomura vs. Mayu Iwatani and Chihiro Hashimoto in Stardom on 3/9/17

4 of the best Joshi Wrestlers in the game right now hooked up in a Tag Team Match. I think by the end of this match you'll love all four ladies and wonder who is Satomura and Hashimoto both who work with Sendai Girls another all lady Joshi Company in Japan.

·
BULK SEASON
4,427 Posts
This is instantly my new favorite thread. Glad to see Io getting some headway in the wrestling world. Good work my friend.

1 - 20 of 474 Posts