Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please, please someone close this stupid thread.

All it is over and over "His name is [Insert guys name]" or "Has [Insert however many] Points". This can't be the intension of the thread. It's supposed to be if you know something about the person above you, you post it, like say if Jake was above me on it I'd say "Likes me That way" or something a little deeper/comical than "Posted in the above you thread" or "has a W-E avatar", "has a banner in his sig" It's just fucking stupid and repeatative shit. Please, someone close it, it bugs me that people are getting points off this shit. Pretty please?

B

·
0 Posts
Um, you don't get no fucking points. Or no posts, so it doesn't really matter.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Your best friend Nitemare made the games forum for that purpose. If you read the 'rules' you'll understand it more.
I agree that the thread is useless but if you don't like it, don't go there.
Simple!

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
Well really all the posts are on topic because you post things about the person above, say like has a banner with blank in. It is on topic, as Rajah said don't go their if you don't like it. Plus as BabyBoy has said posts don't count, and you don't get points. Nitemare made the forum for the reason it is used, and he disabled posts because of the reason everyone would put things you say in your posts, so it does not matter. All I can say is I agree with Rajah, don't go there if you can not stand it.

A-Dust

·
Double D Baby!
3,328 Posts
i think its better now that its there rather than someone else bringing it back up every now and then in the anything forums for it to just be closed within minutes .. so why not just let them have their fun

B

·
0 Posts
Guitar Pl4yer said in post #7 :
They suck at spamming if they go to the forum that doesn't count.
Dude. It is just to kill time when you are bored and have nothing else to do. God think I don't spam outside of that forum. :argh:

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
HANKEY'S GAY LMAO!!!!!!

oh and once again the thread is just to waste time and have a laugh without gettin bollocked for spammin/flaming peeps, so, STAY THE FUCK OUT IF U DONT LIKE IT! :no: lol, its that simple!

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
*sigh* Ignoring it won't make it go away, it bothers me, so I will post about it in something like uncensored to try and kill it. It's that simple.

Quite obviousley if I don't visit it, I still know the same repetative shit will keep happening. Ignorence is bliss and I know all too much about the above you thread. Incidently my poll shows only one person wants the game forum there opposed to five looking for a change (currently).

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
Why are you bothered about other people posting in it? It's not like they get a higher post count out of it.

Anyways, i think it's all irrelevant now seeing as Jake sabotaged all the threads in there with his fetish for pretzels.

M

·
0 Posts
I dont like some sections, but i dont ask for them to be deleted.
you cant Spam in there 'cos posts dont count and neither do points.
Its somewhere to just chill out and do what you want.

As Rajah said, just dont go in there and you wont have a problem.

*EDIT - I go in there, and callng a staff member is abuse to staff.*

Machine

1 - 20 of 22 Posts